Quidco

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Anyone used this before?

Just signed uo, bought 2 things and earnt about £4.50 back... not bad as I've only spent £45.

Might be worth using if you still have xmas prezzies to buy, or planning on buying some stuff.

basically, you sign up to quidco website, go to the suppliers website via Quidco and buy ur stuff. Simple as that really, and they give you so much back per purchase.

More details on the Quidco website if you wanna check it out!

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
sounds quite reasonable tbh o.O

they do all of that for internet traffic?!!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Dont really know how it works to be honest.

But its quite good, through the year you could earn some decent cash back.

They have most places too, Currys, Play, HMV just to name a couple

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Those websites confuse me tbh. Not very well laid-out. Presumably you have to give them your bank account details? Is it safe?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Not sure how the payment side works, I would assume you give them your bank details and they pay it in.

A website I found out about this, a few people have been using it for years, accumulating up to the amounts of £700 and had no problems.

patrick1072

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2006
Used to use quidco, but now use topcashback, basically the same except you dont have to pay an annual £5 like you do with quidco. But quidco can be used to get completely free money, like getting free sim cards from providers. Best to use bit of both tbh

topcashback is completely free to use and some of the rates of better compared to others, i can refer any if they want aswell, i think you get an extra £1 or something when you've earned £5

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
I use both Quidco and Topcashback. They were featured on the Gadget Show the other night. Perfectly safe and so far had £82 paid back into my account from purchases. Well worth it... Only downside is it cna take several months for the payments to go through.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Tbh not bothered how long it takes, i always buy stuff from Play.com and others, so may aswell do it using Quidco.

Even better when i buy stuff worth a few hundered.