R.I.P Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
if u seen my post count its under 300 and i been here for, 4 and a half yrs i really aint assd bout tht lol

Last edited:

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
how? i dnt no him dnt care bout him lol

maybe he did this n tht n won w.e he did,

he allso did alot wrong with lil kids even his own kid in london balcony

As i said, not guilty means not guilty. Get over it.

Sure he was an idiot holding his kid like that.
More people will remember him for his achievements rather than his few mistakes, or the lies that people spread about him. Now shut up, flamers on RIP threads are inconsiderate.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
People better stop slating the guy on this thread, keep it a R.I.P thread, make another to have a go at him. He's died for christ sakes, know him personally or not it's the loss of a pop legend.

Anyone who insults him from this point will recieve an infraction from me, I don't care if I get my mod rights removed, have some bloody respect.

R.I.P MJ

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
nw if he did things for us like donated money :P woohoo rip ill buy him flowers. but he didnt do nwt ^^ i aint heartless i just dnt no the bloke

and ppl slated him alot for the kiddy ****.

maybe it be jackson 4 now xD
how ignorant are you, he donated loads to orphanages (sp?) charities etc used music to change peoples lives and to inffluence how people treat each other through songs like Earth

sure he made the odd mistake but the mistakes are irrelevant in comparison to the vast amount of stuff he actually did in his life..

Remember mate, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

correct they are but at the same point were you never told that if you have nothing nice to say, keep it to yourself?

Last edited:

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
@Hastelloy: The song Earth was aimed at 3rd world countries such as Africa right? Please tell me what changed in these 3rd world countries due to him singing that song?

the song was about animal and environmental welfare it drew the world's attention to issues surrounding these for which he got the Genesis Award

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Yeah yeah yeah yeah.

Here you are mr. Judge $10,000,000 should do you okay?

That's what I wanna know, WHERE DID ALL HIS MONEY GO?

People tried to take him to court hundreds of times since the first case, all after his money, how many cases do you hear about, a couple...

If you have no clue, which clearly you don't then shut up. I'm not even a fan but at least i have the decency to not talk utter rubbish on a RIP thread. Take your opinions and stick em... (on another thread).

/Gand

*EDIT*
And obviously you have no clue if you think he did nothing for charity.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I was night fishing at the time I heard the news. Was pretty gutted.. I mean, Hes been legendary all his life.

R.I.P M.J

:(

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
In all fairness, the guy has alot of fans and touched a lot of peoples hearts with his music and his tragic storys.

He's well known all over the world, and basically everyone knows who he is... of course he's going to get more attention than Joe Bloggs who lives next door but one to me, who had 3 adoring children aged 3-7 and a puppy.

I dont believe he was a peado either, I just think he was messed up in the head, and the only people he could become friends with and enjoy been around was children... as he never had a proper childhood...

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Very true..

Im just kinda glad that I'm alive to witness something and be a part of something thats never going to be forgotten.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
R.I.P Michael Jackson. I'm sure he'll always be remembered.

Shame thats he had to end his career on a contridiction as to why he started it.

he became a dominant figure in popular music and the first African-American entertainer to amass a strong crossover, also singing about it not mattering if your black or white. I don't need to say the rest...

What sucks the most is that he was about to do a comeback tour in the O2 arena.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Didn't say he done nout for charity, as hastell pointed out, a lot of his music was done in a 'charitable' way - if that makes sense.

I just don't see why everybody kicks up a fuss... your acting as if you & MJ go way back.

The guy clearly didn't touch kids or w.e.
He was deprived of his child hood yes. But if he was (As Skyline says) any regular Joe Bloggs, as soon as he even invited a kid into his abandoned funfair, anybody would have called the police.. therefore he wouldn't of had kids stay round - which is obviously what led to him being accused.

What your basically saying is that due to him lacking his own childhood, he's fine to befriend little kids (Purely because he's world famous. Just because he is, doesn't mean he thinks/does any different to your average Joe)... I would actually put money on it that if MJ wasn't famous, you would of said he was a peado.

Last edited:

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Sometimes I think people forget how famous MJ was.

You don't get celebs like that anymore.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Didn't say he done nout for charity, as hastell pointed out, a lot of his music was done in a 'charitable' way - if that makes sense.

I just don't see why everybody kicks up a fuss... your acting as if you & MJ go way back.

The guy clearly didn't touch kids or w.e.
He was deprived of his child hood yes. But if he was (As Skyline says) any regular Joe Bloggs, as soon as he even invited a kid into his abandoned funfair, anybody would have called the police.. therefore he wouldn't of had kids stay round - which is obviously what led to him being accused.

What your basically saying is that due to him lacking his own childhood, he's fine to befriend little kids (Purely because he's world famous. Just because he is, doesn't mean he thinks/does any different to your average Joe)... I would actually put money on it that if MJ wasn't famous, you would of said he was a peado.
Loads of people around the world become friends with little kids, do things for little kids... alot of them get accused of been peados, just like MJ.

I believe most of the kids he used to invite round had an illness, and he just wanted to "help" them.

The guy was a very wierd person, most people will admit to that but he wasnt a bad guy, and thats why most people love him.