Race and raceimg for OK

morrigu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 9, 2004
Been trying to get omaking to work on this new emu but cant get much more than a jumbled up sequence of what he should look like ie get an image of him sidways then it all goes blue and he change into a pillar im using these setting at the moment
Race Raceimg appr
81 19 217

Anyone know what the correct setting are for this ive searched about and the only one i found where for the old 1.4 made files not the official client
Ive tried the counting mobs and taking 1 away but that just gave me a winged oma really at a loose end

OK is in monster wil22 and is mob number 10 so appr should be 219 but gives me flying oma

any help would be great

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
Race/Race IMG are wrong, i dont know it myself >.< would really like to find out

Upvote 0

morrigu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 9, 2004
worked out the race img ect is related to his type of attack and there is no other mob that has his attack so short of doing every number from 0-inf i cant think of a way to find it out unless there is a way of getting his race img ect but havt found any apps for that

Upvote 0

slippy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2003
IRELAND
oma kind needs slapped neway, one hitted my noob car on dragon *SLAPS THE OMAKING* although it wud be nice to get it goin on priv servers :) these im beginning to hate this emulator more every time i look at these forums!

Upvote 0