RAGE - 1.9 - High Rate - 16 Meg - LONG TERM

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

RageSlash

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Welcome To RAGE 1.9

Other Info:
Items are easy to get
Exp Rate: x100 - Easy to get to 50, Starts Harder At Level 51+
Start Level 1 Start Gold 100k
New Items From Mir 3/Mir 2 & Other Games
Alot Of Items To Find, Craft & Win From Challenges

Server Specs:
RAGE is run on a 16 Mbit connection
Located in the north-west

Cpu:Intel DC 3.2Ghz Ram:1GiG DDR Connection:16 Mbit
Uptime:24/7​

Brief server description:
This game was designed to be fun, chilling and to be a challenge, a few
things we have are:

Multi Job System:
Check Quest man
Ranges from 100+ and 200+
Other Quests for level 50+ Are Being Added as this is only 5% complete.

Challenge System:
Up for a challenge? Visit the challenge Rooms On Challenge guide and Battle your way through Ten Stages of tough Monsters to claim the ultimate prizes each stage has a level limit on it.
(Being Updated & Added In Next Few Days)

Pvp Areas

Shout For Pvp Challenges and you can be spectated in a side line of other people at the Colosseum.

RAGE Merchant

You will find RAGE Merchant in the UnderWorld, A Dodgy sort of Person who
will buy almost anything You Have. Just make sure he doesn't rip you off!

Level based Hunting maps
With over 50 Hunting places to go, Each one is Level/Class based. This means that each cave has its own set of items that drop there for your level, the higher the cave the better the drop. Normal old maps will have no limit and can go to them to level at any time.

Spells:
LionsRoar (Real Graphics) , FlameField, MassPoison, Ice Cast, EnergyRep, Purification, FlameDisruptor, FrostCrunch, DragonRage .

Pets
Each Class Has A Different Pet System.​

Wizard Pets
From Levels 50 Upto 100 Wizards Can Unlock Quests At The Pet Master In Center State and can rent (5) pets
Warrior Pets
Depending on your level you may talk to Pet Master In town for A Secret Pet and can rent (2) pets

Taoist Pets
Taoists have A Spell Called "Summon Skele". Taoists can also rent (1) pet from the Taoist Manager in Under World.

Rebirthing:
Once you are level 100 you can sacrifice 20 levels to get a "boost" which will help you gain fast experience and experience is better in a group.

Whole lot more:

Full marriage system, A range of special pots, A Map dedicated to PVP , Full Battle Ground System, Daily Invaders, events, Guild Territory, Global Shout, Weapon refine.
Server Challenges And A Whole lot more.

Its Beta So..
Please Remeber This Is Not 100% Complete.​

Server Sites:
RAGE Legend Of Mir 2

Downloads:
Downloads will be on forum soon!

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED TO RAGE 1.4 THE SERVER TEAM,OR THE INDIVIDUALS

Last edited:

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Not being funny, but this server looks good. But I've never known a 'LONG TERM' high rate mir1.9 server :/
But I will be playing this ;)

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Well, i don't like low rates..my opinion and also ive not played a good high rate that was worth playing since WeOwn, that server was one of its own, and i woke up looking forward to playing it.

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
The name doesnt mean much on a sever so whats the big deal? and its not like the server is gunna be anything like yours or it doesnt sound like it is so i dont see the point in you posting that mental...

anyways when you think this server will be up RageSlash?

RockY2kn6

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Uk
make you own starter posts aswell, thats the same as Vipers on Dark Illusion, nob end.

spliffsmoker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2006
all rage has done is copy darkillusion server........sup rage cant u think of ur own server and get ur own ideas ... well enjoy cant w8 to see this