RaGEZONE Presents - High Rate 1.9 | 100mbit | Longterm | Fun

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam_at2001

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 10, 2003
Can anyone help me out? I've got a strange problem...

I played this server, got to lvl31/32ish and everything was fine. I went to play on it yesterday, and after clicking the .exe to get into the game, the screen is completely black, but the username & password fields are there for you to enter your details. I entered them and pressed enter, and then the screen comes on (for you to enter your details), but you can't enter anything, and the music changes to the character select screen.....weird!

I uninstalled and reinstalled and I'm getting the same problem. One note: when I reinstalled, I ran autopatch and it said that 14 out of the 15 files were 'bad' - my firewall is turned off so it's nothing to do with that.

Can anyone help?

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
No 1 knows mentals away moving back home ragezone.com is also down now lol tut. This server has been down for like a week now too.

nettim2k

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
pfft ragezone is dead tbh keep it down,there was no events maybe 1 in like 6mounths but thats basicley it u dont give a toss about it mental

welshy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 31, 2006
The servers finished with, paypal strikes again apparently (locked his account). Then to make things worse the host of the server had it pulled, which left MentaL without a DB =/.

-JC/Raiden

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
server was great when it was up...loved every minute of it and the people that played were cool...wars for caerphilly nd sabuk were ownage..met some cool people on there like raiden,KM,sali,burnt,MB,MM,clover,l1ca etc the list can go on...R.I.P RZ HR!!!

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Whats the IP for server server, ill ad this to my advertisements section for him.....Increase players!

EDIT: o shame to see it down. Never read above!

Status
Not open for further replies.