Re-creation of charmed.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

zeddicus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
corse its an amazing srever fubu, this the one we used to pk on all the time?

bobtester

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 14, 2004
lol is charmed a mir2 server coz if it is i cant w8 2 play i ant played it before :P

Mataleos

Warning #1
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2003
use ur common sence and read wot section it is in 'mir 2 upcomming servers'

sixstring

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2003
Sweet Charmed Back! Shame About The Chars Just
Got IronNutMan To 47 And It Went Down
.....AHHH And Me Hobby lol :(

zeddicus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
i think i was like 45 on there, cus i wanted all the merlin gear i think it was, ****in owned lol DUDE GET IT BACK UP NOW !

Mace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 22, 2003
now now children lets not get ahead of ourselfs, first it aint up yet so dont get all exicterd and secondly u all know card is gonna own u (except fubu, since i could never beat him i dont fight him no more).

heh gr8est server ever!, i hated it when i t went down and since then i aint played mir much cos no server could match it. ( proberly cos i liked owning, most server these days either suk or i dont own which of course is a fundermental flaw :P)

zeddicus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
yup charmed owns, bah u beat me! i am the famous Zeddicus! muahahahaha!

zeddicus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
hey man, i am the one n only zeddicus there is no other lol :) schimmy, from real mir? pking? but i have played loads of servers

Thanatos

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 26, 2003
Sheffield
lol @ norman. Hopefully the server will be up in the next 2 weeks. and norman u told S3T0 i stole his mace and gav e it to u. if i was a hacker. (which i didnt but could of happily done so.) why would i care? c u all in about a week.

EDIT: LOL!! LVL40+? lets no go there? dragon slayer?. lol

Thanatos

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 26, 2003
Sheffield
The ser ver should be up ne time soon. but i am having problems with the broadfband server so ne time in the next couple of weeks. You will all recieve comformation when its up and i will be adding those people to my msn. Thank you everyone for your "publicity"