Re-making of Armageddon server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
i dont know if any of you remember this server but i need to know if its worth
rebuilding it, as my pc with the files has gone bang! there was around 20-30 ppl on at a time when it was in beta (it never got out of beta -_-)

had:

1000+ new items
about 15 pets
over 200 mobs
max level 255
EXP was around x5-x20 with lvling area ( you needed a ticket)
stats page
New summon (for skele)
dual summon
lots of lvling places
pet system
namecoulor system (dif colour per lvl)
marriage system

ect i cant remmber lol
just vote on poll please, thanks ssoul.

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
oh yea if i do end up making the server- again
the ETA will be about a month :/

lanky1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2003
U.K
Hey soul i really think u should put Armageddon Bck up it was a ****Hot server and i really think u should put it bck up ur WoomaArmour(M) looked sweet as sum other items did put it bck up man g/l if u do put it bck

my char
was called "scooter" and "DarkMagician" i think :p dunno if u remember me or not but put it bck up ne way man ill pay armageddon all day :D

G?L man and take it easy

Yu-Gi-Oh

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2004
This server was great but u would have to keep everything the same to make it still good not like making the mobs harder only thing i did not like about this server was a chacter called Dane U let him cheat and wouldnt do nothing about it so 5 of us started on him then he left at last ¬_¬ anyway will be good cya in about a month if you put it up :P

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
the pc that has the files on is going to be fixed soon, hopefully i dont have to format it -_- oh and that dane i deleted his char eventualy* lol

DiGiDJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
Yu-Gi-Oh said:
This server was great but u would have to keep everything the same to make it still good not like making the mobs harder only thing i did not like about this server was a chacter called Dane U let him cheat and wouldnt do nothing about it so 5 of us started on him then he left at last ¬_¬ anyway will be good cya in about a month if you put it up :P

off topic but mate wots that pic of in ur siggy?

What?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Man that server rocked, i had just hit lvl 42 (Grubman warrior) got all my cool wooma armour with the wings and stuff. Ill def be back if u put it back up. Any chance of keeping our chars from before if u get comp fixed or will it be fresh start?

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
dono about chars >< if i do manage to get files from my 'pc' ten mabe ill let u keep chars :P

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
i ewmwmbwe thw server all items had diff names didnt they? didnt like the ticket thing that all but if u gonna make it ill be u for playing again :)