[CD3.55] Read error (STDITEMS.DB). Code=-1

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I know this post has been made a few times ( i think i come across a post i made myself about this error) but never came to a solution. I've tried to setup a test server again and getting the same problem. Anyone can shed some light on the problem please? Thanks.

P.S. Before you say its the TBL_STDITEMS being duplicated / out of line it's not because i deleted everything but 10items.

bppm.png

58v2.png

---------- Post Merged on 26-07-2013 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 25-07-2013 at 04:21 AM ----------

Nobody actually has any answers or did this just get ignored / missed? :(

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
the !setup is wrong. I just had that problem. Also run both !setups 1 is called !setup(backup) translated. Got mine fixed When I foun dout I had 2 setup text with 2 servers.

The button on Crueldragon left of 1.67 day is using your Setup folder info. Go into that folder and check with this http://www.kaorimir.com/KaoriCrypt/

for server information is in !setup file and if you have 2 !setup and 2nd is chinese check it too. Also translate chinese part to !setup(backup)

if you have that text, it is original setup of the Mud3 you got.

Just checked mine I got 2 server setups, and they aint mine

pm me if you want me to try help set it upp right Teamviewer

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Ok think what can cause this is when sql2000 name; server name... aare not the same / not in the root of C:\

or D:/ or E:/.. !setup reads when mud3 is in the root of these drives. If not then !setup will be Blank..

And possible CD is getting saturated from errors, which kills !setup, and the console will look really messed up..

atm my Test Mud3 is in root of C:/ but Sql name and server names are different, ps different names will work in mir2 2.3 files but not mir3 3.55-3.68.. Hope this helps you get test to a live server :) + hope you understand this better :)

I will change the cpu name real quick to test this, hope i dont get kicked from router lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0