Real or Fake Offical mir3???

smoochy boys on tour

Noir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2008
Tundra
Wow!! Mir3 offical world wide with item mall bout time tbh... LF korean guild heh ;]

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
yea if u suck at mir and have no friends.

if ur pro and can lvl decent u can get 40 in 10days

I think he meant at a speed where he won't skip half the fun of playing the official version to get highest lvl lol

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
Think i might be scrapping my server for now until iv tried and tested this new mir3.

level 40 is easily done within a month, dunno where you got 4 yrs from. :middle:

BeerWolf

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2005
yea if u suck at mir and have no friends.

if ur pro
and can lvl decent u can get 40 in 10days

My apologies for not referring to no-lifers who'd play 24/7, and instead answered for the more casual player ! :eek:

and /facepalm @ underlined bit...

Last edited:

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
Depends on if you have a lot of free time (no job, no gf..)

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Had that posted on dragon forum as well lol...

There will be a reason why wemade are hosting it themselves and going global, as opposed to selling the license again like mir 2. Haven't fully worked it out yet though.

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
well iv got exams in like 2 weeks time then 12 weeks off :D
so all ill be doin is mir and gym ;)

/matt

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
Depends on if you have a lot of free time (no job, no gf..)

You can still lvl well and have a job, just depends how well you sleep lol

You get a lot of people that are surprisingly bad at using their ingame time for lvling.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
You get a lot of people that are surprisingly bad at using their ingame time for lvling.

QFT.

i spend my time inagame lvling . if i want to chat i log onto chat site.

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that ninja person who posted this on some forums pm'd me back confirming the assassin class.. so if it is someone paid by WeMade...yay

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
hope they make some sort of forums soon, have plenty of questions that need answering, most importantly i want to know if stupid noob mobs are going to drop para's at the start of the game like they did on usa.

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
hope they make some sort of forums soon, have plenty of questions that need answering, most importantly i want to know if stupid noob mobs are going to drop para's at the start of the game like they did on usa.

Didn't they on euro to?

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Didn't they on euro to?

They dropped 1 year and something like 12 days into the euro server, they dropped like 12 days into the usa server because the naab iEnt company did not reset the drop timers from the previous closed beta server.

Then 6 months later iEnt decided to do a random drop system, only trouble was they balls'ed it up and made it a random TIMED drop, so a hell of a lot things rarely dropped.

Was a **** up from day one with iEnt, but i have strong hopes for this server.

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
They dropped 1 year and something like 12 days into the euro server, they dropped like 12 days into the usa server because the naab iEnt company did not reset the drop timers from the previous closed beta server.

Then 6 months later iEnt decided to do a random drop system, only trouble was they balls'ed it up and made it a random TIMED drop, so a hell of a lot things rarely dropped.

Was a **** up from day one with iEnt, but i have strong hopes for this server.

Still I'd say 4-5 rings dropped a year would be fair enough...we don't want everyone running around with them..

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
Always hated the stupid drop timer on Mir3. Drops should be entirely random so I hope they've gotten rid of it

Just seen your reply on mir2 board, so I take it this client will be up to Korean mir 3 standards as well then if mir 2 is.