RealDeal

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
LOl this server is ****ing gay and ****ty!!! Lifco makes me map maker... has me waste all my time in making maps for him.. then when hes finally on when im on at the same time.. he cuts me off of the job and puts in Katlin (whos a guy and told everyone on Insomnia that she had a baby) for map maker..... DOnt play this server its really ****TY!!!

Clairen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2004
lol u can say who was asking me (Katlin) 4 pic's and chatting me up on Msn
This server is really great and I aint a GM he is just jumping to conclusions
the reason y u got cut off is because u kept Calling him and telling him to **** off
that is your problem u just dont w8 u are so pertheic and if u dont play lol more u lose out

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
me and cridden share accounts on lomcn and i do not like this server too well. it is just an opinion but if u like the long term thing where u have to lvl skills up to 1000 and the trainer is in sz so u get spammed all the time then this server is for u. also costs 10k to tele sumwhere

Clairen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2004
lol no it dont i have been teleporting all over and i have not used 10k at all
so u Lost on that line and u dont have to lvl your spell's up to 1000 and yes the
trainer is in Sz but not manny ppl use it so plz Get over it if u dont like u dont play so
stop going on about outher ppl's server's y dont u make your own and let's see what
ppl say about your server oh yes u aint got the experiance to make 1 ppl put time to make these server's all you could do is try it out 4 a bit instead of loggin on and then
loggin back off because u aint even played it *****Tits so get over and play a diffrent server (2BH u are so ungreatful)

UnaDu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 2, 2004
Uk
Is it just basic mir items and that cos no patchs ?

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
UnaDu said:
Is it just basic mir items and that cos no patchs ?

From reading the post it seems the teleport man says it costs 10k but doesnt take 10k.

So to answer your question - yes i think it is.

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
Clairen said:
loggin back off because u aint even played it *****Tits so get over and play a diffrent server (2BH u are so ungreatful)

i have played the server and u do have to lvl skills up very high.

fencing - 1000
slaying - 3000

dont know the rest becuz i couldnt kill anything with lvl 0 fence

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
Yea that suks im lvl 22 nrly 23 didnt take long but skele did most of the work as i couldnt hit ne thing,that needs changing really as its a big put off,also maybe drop a bit more gold i mean i got lvl 25 n 32 items from mobs but hardly ne gold drops.Ill be back on l8er im off now.

Clairen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2004
Well nathan123 if u went to the maze with Raider3 pet's them u most pro will get load's of gold show's how much u explor the server dont it

1 more thing ppl STOP DISSING THE SERVER FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
lol dnt ***** at me i dnt stand for crap like tht,i simple said for n00bs its hard to make cash so stfu,and the skill points required to lvl each spell is to much 1000 for lvl 1 fencing tht means a warrior can hardly hit ne mobs for a good few lvls unless he spends like an hour is sz sapmming ppl with the trainer.

Care to comment,and dnt give me **** or u will get it bak 10 fold.

EDIT: best pet i can hire at lvl 22 is oma warrior cost abt 16k and isnt what ud call hard,also what do i have to work for ? a few more items wont keep ppl playing i didnt diss ur server i simple pointed out a few minor things that can easily be changed for the better but if u dnt want to thts ur problem u may loose a few ppl as they join.

Me incuded wont bother playing with an attitude like tht when i didnt do ne thing to deserve it....

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
just a few things 1st off if you dont like you dont have to play simple as that and the tele guy is 1k not 10k were u got that from ?

2nd nathan123 there are raiders you can get at the start lvl witch is lvl19 and not to bad at all

i think you should should try to make your own server so peeps can morn at you :)

and cridden i glad i never made you a gm coz tell it how it is i ask can you make any maps n you said yes easy rofl all you did was steal other server maps and call they your own and also you act like a kid

Last edited:

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
lol i should make a server? if i wanted to make a server id make a good 1 if ppl are moaning at u and u dnt listen u wont get no where like i said buggest problem is yur skill points needed to lvl each skill,i personally wouldnt make lvl 0-1 more than 300 then 400 then 500 not to easy but not stupidly hard like urs.

Read my post again,im pointing out a fact not an all out moan how else will u find out whats wrong with ur server and what ppl might like to see different,but i dnt care as iv made my decision not to play ur server due to attitude of the ppl.

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
Well i didnt get ne patchs at all i used front end to conect and could already see most armours and items from other servers patchs.