Rebellion Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
This Server Is Ran By A Tit ( willow ) now Please Delete this thread =]

me and the server team from this server except willow are making a server i will be making a new post soon and its testin atm

[email protected] if u need me =]

Last edited:

BlackT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 20, 2006
You said you have many new caves/items...are they implemented, yet? Or will be added in the future?
I like the idea to do a quest for para/pro rings :) even if it's not new (see Illusion server)

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Aye hopefully will be up a long time adding alot of new stuff and trying to keep the server balanced unlike on some other servers.

/HeadHunter

robhw

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2006
lol it better be up longer than some, i am looking for a server that is long term that i can trust to donate to lol,i havent donated for a while as they all go down immediately after and this has deterred most players from donating anyhting to any server at all!

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Well were hoping to stay up, Steve will hopfully host if we do have a lack of players but i cannot see that happening as we have alot of new stuff added and have made the server more balanced by making you work hard for Extreme kit such as Para's Pro's Tele's Clear's etc. And also taken them off the list where you have to donate to get them! just so that nobody has an unfair advantage because they are rich.

/HeadHunter

robhw

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2006
wow im sounding to like the sounds of this even more!

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
aye server might be up tonight or tommorow,i aint gna spill loads as your gonna have to wait and see but there is a few new mobs a few more kits and more caves aint sayin how many or wat not lol :D

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Looks like server is going be up tomorrow guys, but carn't promise anything, server team (mostly Skully and Steve) are going made with updates lol but all will be revealed when we put it to the test when it goes live with hopfully a few fun events for ya all ;) but you'll have to level first.

/HeadHunter

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
well this time last night i started making and adding caves mobs etc and i have done quiet abit of work over night and a tiny bit from skully.. im absolutly shatterd ... i intend this server to be longterm because i aint stayin up all night for a 1month old server ! THIS WILL BE A LONG TERM SERVER I PROMISE U THAT ! ..

if that didnt make sence.. im sorry lol so tired..

/Steve

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Lol yeh it does make sense bud, ya basically saying you will keep server up because you worked hard on it, hows ya redbull btw ;) hope it's nice and hope you enjoy ya rest mate, you and skully worked hard today ;)

/HeadHunter

senshi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2007
well this time last night i started making and adding caves mobs etc and i have done quiet abit of work over night and a tiny bit from skully.. im absolutly shatterd ... i intend this server to be longterm because i aint stayin up all night for a 1month old server ! THIS WILL BE A LONG TERM SERVER I PROMISE U THAT ! ..

if that didnt make sence.. im sorry lol so tired..

/Steve
well im sure me and mike (maybe rich) will stick around for quite a long time because sounds like a pretty sexy server :D

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
I think you should get a goods night sleep guys! you're working you're asses off, the world wasn't created over night! :) things take time! you owe yourself some sleep, keep up the good work x

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
well im sure me and mike (maybe rich) will stick around for quite a long time because sounds like a pretty sexy server :D
mike aka hate and rich aka codex? imo both them are playing cos i bin speakin 2 em lol :D,server will be up tommorow as far as i no there have bin no hold ups :),if u need info on server add [email protected]

senshi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2007
mike aka hate and rich aka codex? imo both them are playing cos i bin speakin 2 em lol :D,server will be up tommorow as far as i no there have bin no hold ups :),if u need info on server add [email protected]
Will add you lew :)

And yeah cod and hate. You gotta know me i played Masters with you

Badger ftw ^ ^

Status
Not open for further replies.