ReBirth - what does it do?

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
I was always under the impression rebirth gave you higher Stat points and what not once you re birthed. Like a higher base mc/dc/sc etc...
Is this true or does it not do any thing?
Thanks

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
.. it does w/e u set the npc to do.

Most servers make rebirth chars get extra caves/kits/skills ect

Reactions: 2dope
Upvote 0

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
.. it does w/e u set the npc to do.

Most servers make rebirth chars get extra caves/kits/skills ect

Nice one mate, I know in that sense you could choose, sorry I should of been a bit more specific. Does it change the base dc/sc/mc of a character? As I dont think you can change the base stats of a char via npc commands? Like instead of 1dc every x levels it might give 3 dc every x levels ?

Upvote 0

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
well if you want that gna have to set it up that way.. it donesnt just auto happen lol.

Say if r/b was level 90 , u set level back to 50 (it would just go back to set base dc/sc/mc for that level and go up as it would b4, unless u change)

Upvote 0

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Aaa ok cool , so it can be done! Nice, im a good few months of working on my rebirth system I recon but it will be **** hot when its done :fthrower:

Upvote 0

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
well if you want that gna have to set it up that way.. it donesnt just auto happen lol.

Say if r/b was level 90 , u set level back to 50 (it would just go back to set base dc/sc/mc for that level and go up as it would b4, unless u change)

Thats not what he is getting at, look. On euro when you hit level 33, your characters base DC increases by 1. What he is asking is this, After rebirth when you next hit that level, will your base DC increase by 2?

He is asking what effects the rebirth system has on a character. The above is just an example he has given.

Upvote 0