Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Im thinking of a number, its between one and ten
its easy to guess it, as long as you dont
think to much about it, even now your thinking it
the problem is your not, becuase you think its 5
your reading to much into it, minus the fact that your stupid
one obviously isnt the answer, ive squared away 2 numbers already, so your options are limited to 8 numbers, stil thinking too much? Let your mind go blank, dont read the words, just look at the page and the answer will be more than obvious to you.

Pm me the answer, first person to get it right gets a garunteed beta slot on my server.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Please note: this i an experimental thing, it may or may not work but if you really concentrate on the post as a whole and not any individual words, you should get the same answer as everyone else, or maybe not, becuase im not sure if psychology can be applied easily through a forum where theres no way to emphasise the answer without making it plain as day.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Atomicide said:
Please note: this i an experimental thing, it may or may not work but if you really concentrate on the post as a whole and not any individual words, you should get the same answer as everyone else, or maybe not, becuase im not sure if psychology can be applied easily through a forum where theres no way to emphasise the answer without making it plain as day.

I have ADD nothing is obvious to me.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
i cant think of a better prize than doesnt result in me losing out finacially. and im already financially ****ed for the next 2 weeks.

+ ive had to answers so far, from urban and Hate, Hate has given me a defiante answer, and urban has given me an ALMOST defiante answer, so i need something definitive, that you feel comfortable with urban.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
it aint working anyway
both answers ive had are completely wrong

think this is something i can only apply through proper speach practices

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member