recognize the name of the character

fercho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 19, 2008
its posible with some command that one NPC may recognize the name of a character.
EJ

[@123]
#if
checkcharname "iceman"
#act
give goldenkey1

#say
thanks iceman

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
no not as check only with checkname xyz (from a text file) means u can say the server write a name in a textfile if he had done something and if that name do something again u can check if the name is on that textfile and if yes the server should give him as example goldenkey. that is possible

the part from ur #say is easy with thanks <$username> or something like that have a look in ur other scripts for username

fercho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 19, 2008
I need to put the name in a text file. and that the NPC would have to say?​
thanks for ur help

and another question please.

in mir3 is posible check dura of blackironore and the other rocks its posible do it in woool...

i need to create one npc that check dura of all blackironore and iron ore and goldore etc, if the sum are X give you one prize thanks

Last edited:

fercho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 19, 2008
First sorry for my english its not good....

I tried many things and i thought if its possible to create txt files and one nps check if the pj that is clicking is in one txt file EJ:

guild1.txt

pj name1
pj name2
pj name3
etc...

guild2.txt

pj name3
pj name4
pj name5

etc...

guild3.txt....guid4.txt etc...

one player "name4" click in npc and npc say " WELL name4 your guild is guild2"

name4 is <$username> i know thant but guild2 i dont know if exist one command that check something in one txt file

sorry for my english

thanks for help​

FireWire

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2009
WELL <$username> your guild is <$GUILDNAME>

btw for that you need no check or something (also no txt files) if a character is in a guild and you make a guild check than he show automaticaly the guild for the character that is looking for

so he look if your char is in a guild and if u say in a #say part <$guildname> he tells you wich guild

Last edited: