Red Alert Warning

-=UrbanMist=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 10, 2004
my m8 just download some patches for a server and it was carrying that 60sec virus where u pc reboot after 60 secs his dad going mental coz he got all business on it. i t abit funny though i . he dont no what to do and he mental about this forums now he mental and he will do something to forums hope it not bad any advise i shall give to him

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
Whats he going to do ? Write a letter of complaint to Beachy?

LOOOOL

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
-=UrbanMist=- said:
my m8 just download some patches for a server and it was carrying that 60sec virus where u pc reboot after 60 secs his dad going mental coz he got all business on it. i t abit funny though i . he dont no what to do and he mental about this forums now he mental and he will do something to forums hope it not bad any advise i shall give to him

rofl.. not lomcn's fault he's got a virus from downloading server patch's.:bthrust:

AlphaTrace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2003
Newcastle'ish
-=UrbanMist=- said:

Best advice he will ever get:

"Join AOL today for protection against, spam, hackers and viruses. AOL 9 has everything you will ever need all in one place".

Seriously, tell him to give it ago, if he hasnt already.

....Bliddy hell........

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
AlphaTrace said:
Best advice he will ever get:

"Join AOL today for protection against, spam, hackers and viruses. AOL 9 has everything you will ever need all in one place".

Seriously, tell him to give it ago, if he hasnt already.

....Bliddy hell........

isnt it AOL that giv u viruses and spyware etc.
i swear it is, my dads had 2 sort like 3 computers that AOL ****ed up!

AlphaTrace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2003
Newcastle'ish
DarkXXX said:
isnt it AOL that giv u viruses and spyware etc.
i swear it is, my dads had 2 sort like 3 computers that AOL ****ed up!

<<I gives a long pause of disbelief>> I suggest you try it too.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
well if he did XP updates, had a virus scanner, firewall etc then it wouldnt be a problem, that virus is EVERYWHERE on the internet, if ur not uptodate and dont have protection, it ill keep coming back again and again. So instead of scremaing about it, sort it.

go to run and type 'shutdown -a' that will stop the shutdown, and give him the time he needs to be smart and get a virus remover and a do updates.