rejoining

Join Discord

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
well i get my pc fixed this week sumtime so will be bak to play on wow cause mir borin the crap outa me. just woundered if any1 is playing horde an what server ppl are on :)

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
well i get my pc fixed this week sumtime so will be bak to play on wow cause mir borin the crap outa me. just woundered if any1 is playing horde an what server ppl are on :)

stopped playing mid way through wotlk, just got bored of how casual friendly the game has become.. no effort required to do anything anymore.
I loved vanilla, TBC was ok (mainly due to arenas), and wotlk just brought nothing new to the table, and tbh Cata doesnt look anything special either in terms of game play, though graphically it looks abit better.

I'll probably give it another try a few months into the expansion when the leveling areas have calmed down.

i have horde/ally on zenedar eu, and other chars dotted around on other servers.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
Im currently horde on Bronze Dragonflight, i believe its quite low pop but i dont have any problems getting into groups or anything :] and with patch 4.0.1 coming today im gonna be leveling my mage!