smoochy boys on tour

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
Nightwolfz let me post These...

1000 Years SF.

A Korean MMO title with an Asian marital arts focus. Set 100 decades ago, when the Far East was experiencing historic changes, players start their own journey to become a master of martial arts in a time when kingdoms fell and dynasties were being born in Korea, Japan and China.

I Finnally found the 1000y files that I lost longtime ago.
Enjoy.

Official site?
http://1000y.com

Server files ^^
http://inny.org/~tc/1000y.rar

Give All The Thanx to Nightwolfz for finding these files..

Screenies:
3921zm.jpg

3986yr.jpg

Last edited:

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
that looks awsome! i would play it if it wasnt cinease maybe in the near future someone will translate it?

the only dislike i have is the character itself but rest looks cool

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Was the server source ever released for this game? I remember the client source which was in Delphi floating about.

EDIT: Some sources on my pan.baidu account. I remember there being another source which had a map editor; I don't think it's any of these though.

EDIT: I removed the other archive which had a map editor source because the archive has a password.

Couldn't find any compiled binaries though sorry.

Last edited:

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Looks like there was/is two versions of the game Millennium 3 & 4.

I've patched both of the Clients and downloaded the source from @1PKRyan and they are slowing uploading to mirfiles HERE

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
why are you necroing a post from 18 years ago?

these...aren't mir files?
Saw something online and saw this post when searching for it - the company behind it are same people behind mir with WeMade and Shanda, giving the strong similarities between the games. - Lots of mobs/items could be ripped, just strange its never been mentioned before.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Saw something online and saw this post when searching for it - the company behind it are same people behind mir with WeMade and Shanda, giving the strong similarities between the games. - Lots of mobs/items could be ripped, just strange its never been mentioned before.
Is there a website?

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Is there a website?

Website current:

By looks its called 1000Y or Millennium 3 and theres a millennium 4 @Jev said.

According to Wikipedia, Actoz were the publishing partner of Wemade who filed a lawsuit against Shanda. Shanda then settled the lawsuit by buying Actoz and operating it as Shanda Korea.

1000Y is made by Actoz Soft, and they highlight both games on their website which explains the strong similarities, but from a glance it looks more like Mir2 if Sanjan was the creator, with all different systems etc.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Website current:

By looks its called 1000Y or Millennium 3 and theres a millennium 4 @Jev said.

According to Wikipedia, Actoz were the publishing partner of Wemade who filed a lawsuit against Shanda. Shanda then settled the lawsuit by buying Actoz and operating it as Shanda Korea.

1000Y is made by Actoz Soft, and they highlight both games on their website which explains the strong similarities, but from a glance it looks more like Mir2 if Sanjan was the creator, with all different systems etc.

Struggling to find any real screenshots but from what I've seen it does look very similar!

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex

tbh looks like the map textures are directly from mir - would be good to see the full maps / data thats available, i'd guess a ton of it would just fit straight in to mir
Post automatically merged:

The more images you find the more this just looks like an expansion of mir
Direct download to the maps from both client's can be found here - https://www.mirfiles.com/resources/mir2/clients/1000YearMir/

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Have you tried to open the data files though? Guessing they'll be in a similar but not identical format to WIL
Website - > https://www.actoz.com/business/ip/english

I've not really taken a look at the client's data. I wouldn't know how to extract data from those file types.

1690301956599.png

This is from the Sprite folder:

1690302016343.png

Interestingly I found the Autopatcher's images which also come with the css files.

Maybe it could be rebuilt and translated? a link to those assets are here - Direct Download

1690302736030.png

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

tbh looks like the map textures are directly from mir - would be good to see the full maps / data thats available, i'd guess a ton of it would just fit straight in to mir
Post automatically merged:

The more images you find the more this just looks like an expansion of mir

Cheers for that link, i was looking for jewlery etc.

My opinion so far.. is "1000Y is mir if Sanjan was on the development team" 😂 - its definitely gone a different direction though with its mechanics.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Cheers for that link, i was looking for jewlery etc.

My opinion so far.. is "1000Y is mir if Sanjan was on the development team" 😂 - its definitely gone a different direction though with its mechanics.
mir 1 had better mechanics than mir 2 lol

• Carrot
Reactions: Jev