*Release* Chinese Files

Join Discord

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Been searching a while for Chinese files and the other day a very nice Chinese man told me that these are the files that are required to make a server, i do not know what type of server but they are different to ours I'm sorry if they are not the files that people are after, i will keep releasing as he keeps sending me links to downloads, this morning he was uploading a data folder, but unfortunatly i had to go, so i will get that next time i speak to him.

/HeadHunter

Last edited:

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
o so you released them to every1 then lol :P

Ive posted the m2 from these on my m2 list, Im not sure if they are hero....

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Do you know if these are actually any good before you post them?

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Do you know if these are actually any good before you post them?

I have looked into them yes and they all seem fine, i'm in process of setting an offline one up, well was before i came home ><

They are abit like TD's files but abit more complex and certain parts are in Chinese

/Head

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Certain parts lol?
they are all chinese.
A translated version or a report on what they are gd for would have been 10 times better before the release.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Files contain viruses, and trojans, will not be using!

See i thought that but was told that it was because they were chinese and our anti-virus programmes didn't recognize it, guess this was wrong

Certain parts lol?
they are all chinese.
A translated version or a report on what they are gd for would have been 10 times better before the release.

And sorry, i know i had some different one's earlier that didn't work and they had English in them aswel.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
See i thought that but was told that it was because they were chinese and our anti-virus programmes didn't recognize it, guess this was wrong

Not true, Mir3 files claim to have a trojan in them, they do not yes its generally just antivirus being silly, what trojans/virus's are the anti virus programs claiming them to be?

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
I never wrote them down, but it did name them i remeber trojan was an infostealer-linage and there where 5 virus, All im saying is im not going to risk it as I cant be bothered with formatting again :)

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Dident some of the first ledu stuff have trojan's well thats what the scans thort they ware but they ware files need'ed tfor it to run?

nettim2k

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
well tbh if it contains these viruses,trojans,take the link off..some nutter might actually try it out lol:P

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Have Taken link off for reasons posted, but i have found some more update to date interesting stuff :) which i will probobly post very shortly, Just Got to check them over a few times

/HeadHunter

And lol at everybody saying chinese man, makes me laugh and i dunno why lol

Last edited:

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Where them files south Korea 3.0 Xuemo version? I have just been givin the latest mir2 files in china, from a friend from china.