Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Here are the 1.9 server files dated 11/06

Credit goes to milo for the m2server
Credit goes to leo for the server sig
Credit goes to me lifco for the rest

in one week i will release march 2007 server files and the client to match...trust me they own,

PLEASE NOTE
in the files no maps are added you will need to add them

from next week i release the latest files (MARCH) i will keep doing updates for the files IE quests etc this will help server owners that use my files...

link moved as the march files have been released

enjoy lif

Last edited:

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
very nice release, had them running this morning, had to dl ur client to get the maps as im missing alot of maps that you use

well done for the release iam sure it will be very helpfull to alot of people.

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
Your files are ace n one of a kind, its hard to find good quality.. plus these include alot of the files i've been lookin for. ty for your release.

+rep m8

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
Error in the M2server when i use this, probally just me, check my post in Help section.

Problem solved, thought i had HeroDB obviously not. Great files lifco.

Last edited:

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
all you have to do to get these to work is:

1) extract the files to c drive
2) copy and paste your maps from your client into the map folder in the mir200 folder
2) setup dbcommander
3) go into the files, copy and paste the exe and l-leobao from the (your exe) folder and put them in your client
4) open the folder that says (run from here)
5) run all the gates
6) when the m2 server has finished and all the gates done run your client exe and away you go

if the npc reports maps missing, ur have to download the starlite client from lifs website to get the maps you need, or just change the map info to your own maps

it litterally is that simple, lif has even set them up for offline use, and included a fully setup exe for the client for offline use it couldnt be made more easy for you, if you cant get them to work even though there ready to go you really shouldnt be using server files at all.

Last edited:

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
Reasond my server went wrong

1.Vista is gay and wouldnt let me run it
2. I had forgotten i formatted my PC thereforee had no HeroDB ^.^

Server only messed up twice.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
glad you all like them, and like i said i will be doing the march files in a week or so... which are a lot better

can a mod Sticky this please

lif

billabong

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2003
Well I can safely say that file2you.net has just given me 4 keyloggers and other viruses...Wont be downloading your client...

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
well avg does not find anything wrong with that site, infact its been downloaded over 900+ times and i only just reuploaded it a few days ago

i dont want to add it to my host, the server files are ok as they are small but the client is big and its not worth me hosting that

lif

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
If you need the client and/or files hosted somewhere else, give me a PM for my MSN addy

/Senture

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
Scanned with McAfee came out 0 items detected..

And i say again nice release, much of the community will appreciate your had work m8

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
yer if you can senture

can a mod sticky this as they are the latest 1.9 files around

lif

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
*Adds glue*

Realises his glue is out of date
Goes to B&Q
Buys some extra strong borland cement.
Sticks it.

Great releases :)

Beard.

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
Well I can safely say that file2you.net has just given me 4 keyloggers and other viruses...Wont be downloading your client...

Because u dont know what ur doing.. and u havent got a good virus scanner plus remover n other anti virus/spyware/adware n stuff...