Lothomadric

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2003
Bichon-Wall, With Bob the Chef
zion457 said:
what has happened to it? cant get on, cant register on forum some1 tel me plz

Right, the server went down yesterday because some people which we believed to be hacked were killing themself's and droping all the items on the account. Lynx has taken it down because we need to investigate the problem, if there is one.

I don't know why you can't register on forums though.... Its working 100% checked everything this morning. If you still have this problem, i'll make an account for you and pm you the id and pass.

/Warlord

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
lol zion and just yesterday you were telling me how lucky you were coz a high level user had quit and was dropping all his stuff and you got 200mill worth of stuff :P

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
LothoMadric culd ya make that account i pmed u cus i cant make the account myself i dont kno why but i cant, first it never shows the numbers i have to place in after email ardes secind it doesnt do thar agen, 3rd time it does but it keeps changing of numbers and i cant register so culd ya plz make that account wich i pmed u the id n password onhere TY

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
NYM JUST LEAVE IT LOTHOMADRIC it says the mainboard to log in is closed so i'm screwed, i wanted to check the server status of renegade server but no1 wil check for me. :( :(

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
bumb any1 got a clue why it closed??? i kno server is down but it is for 3 days :( :( :( and i wanna get on |-)

Masami

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2004
nah that's not what happened

Server was **** int he en players that were cheating not being banned etc

then some ppl just decided to quit and droped their items and SOME1

tried hacking the server to get the items lol

and ended up pissing lynx so he shutdownserver