Reopened Mir2Angel [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012
Server info
SERVER STATUS: ONLINE

-Server name MirAngels 2.3
-IP
-Host pc is i5 3570K 3.4GHZ 8GB ram 60GB SSD harddrive
-internet stats is 120MB but usual is around 70-90MB
-exp rate is set to x1 but custom (we like to think is low-med)

Mir2Angel wanted to be a low rate server, but as most players were used to make quick level,mir2angel turned into low-medium rate server.
In the game we have all euromir caves and most have quests to do,besides we also have new caves.
To come to your help we made in game a map where you can make level till 44.Access map is from the NPC located
in each masterhouse class to use the NPC you need LevelTicket.
LevelTicket you can find in BichonProvince from all mobs arownd,trees and mushrom,With 1 LevelTicket you can stay in LevelMap about 30 minutes.
New caves are:AngelLand,JinchonProvince,IceTemple,Ship,NumaCave,AntCave.
Place where are AngelLand,JinChonProvince,IceTemple and ShipCave is called IslandTown.
To reach the island town must go PastBichon there is a secret passage located somewhere near water,you need to find this passage.
In ShipCave you can go from VillageWreck and also you can go to RuinCave.
For NumaCare you need to go to MongchonProvince,NPC is near a well in town called Lottery clik on it to talk with.
From BichonProvince town at Teleport NPC if you have Angel Pass you can go to AngelLand without run till IslandTown.
AntCave is in AntForest to can get there you need to go through a tunnel located in the Castle Gi-Ryoong.(u need to find entrance 1st ).
We have in game SabukCave with a secret entrance and a quest for sabuk,NPC is in Sabuk Palace called Jonny.
Every GuildPlace have a cave with quest NPC at entrance in cave and for RebirthCave you need to use NPC from Bichon safe zone.
As well in game is Challange Room.
About items:-we have all custom items,from 20 to 30 its start kitt,after lvl 30 the items can be changed
every 7 lvls ,after lvl 87 you can do rebirth ,also in game we have heaven kit and angel kit.
Heaven kit change depending on the level 35,43,48 and 55.Angel kit change after class.
Exp. rate is set to x1 but custom (we like to think is low-med),lvl 20 to lvl 30 exp rate x1, 30 to 40 exp rate x1.5,40 to 50 exp rate x2 and so on.
In game bonus day npc,when you get + exp rate from bonus day npc will apply to your exp rate from lvl you are,will not apply to exp pot.
We have aswell exp pot in game they are : x2.5 for 30 min, x2 for 45 min, x2 for 1 hour and x4 for 30 min wich will apply your exp rate from lvl you are but will not apply to bonus day npc.
Start level is 20,with starter kit ( peddlertorch; exppotion x 2 for 1 hour; apple; sunpotion(M) and 5000 gold.
Start skills all till lvl 20 are lvl 3.
Game Gold on this server are called Angel`sPoint( A`sP).You can do many things with them,NPC called GamePoint placed in Bichon will tell you more about that.
I forgot to tell you somthing about books they must be converted to manual so you can use,for that you have NPC in Bichon safe zone called ChangeBooks.

Kits

-lvl 20
-lvl 30
-lvl 37
-lvl 44
-lvl 51
-lvl 58
-lvl 65
-lvl 72
-lvl 80
-rebirth
-heavenkit set lvl 35-43-48-55
-angelkit set lvl 40

ETA

Server has reopened since 19/12/2013.

Download

-download autopatcher from here

http://mir2angel.com/Patch/Mir2AngelsAutoPatch.rar

-forum ishttp://mir2angel.com .

Last edited:

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012
Re: Reopened Mir2Angel

New IP 79.118.15.245

Last edited:

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

the level ticket still drop in file list? and where to go to find out the npc to go lvlin with the level ticket?

yes level ticket it is in drop file but if u read information abaut server or u read forum u will find out.(npc's r in every class master house in bichon).

---------- Post Merged at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:12 PM ----------

every time when i had probles with IP (and i was not at work ) i changed IP on here and on upcoming server info too. ty

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

Thank you very much, unfortunately there are not too many who like to play if they have a bit work to do,now most ppl just want quickly and easily level without much effort. :(

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

after u dlw game go on server.ini and chage IP cos we had dynamic IP and had some problems with it.new ip is here too www.mir2angel.com

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Yes. and Active. Think all mir2 server taking a hit atm because of Chronicles. The usercounts. I have no problem connecting

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012
Hi

Yes server is still open even i dont have many ppl online,I'm not going to close it for now,and when i will do it i will let lomcn team to know to can take it off from here same as last time (last year).
Server remain open for those who want to try it.Thank you very much.
Regards.

Angel

Last edited:

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012
yes this is good IP 79.114.94.114 .

---------- Post Merged on 07-04-2014 at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 02-04-2014 at 12:34 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged on 07-04-2014 at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 02-04-2014 at 12:34 PM ----------

Hello

I want to let u know Easter event will start on 20.04.2014 and will finish in 30.04.2014.Hope u will enjoy it and have fun on it.See u in game ty.:)

Last edited:

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Hey I am enjoying the Free server. Even it cost real money to host. They are doing a great job ++++ Angel&Devil.. Pm reilly or leave message on forum --spartekas

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012
Hi
No server will not close if u read all wot i put there u will see i was talking abaut easter event.
Server will not be closed yet.If i will think to close it i will post in here abaut that,but for moment server will be
OPEN for all who want to join and play it.Ty vm.

---------- Post Merged on 12-04-2014 at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 10-04-2014 at 03:18 PM ----------

New IP is 79.114.100.117 . it was a power cut and ip changed :(

Last edited:

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012
In the last week no one was online :( so we decided to close server in 2 days.thx all who played and thx aswell lomcn to let me post it.
Wish u all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.