request to ppl who set up cd 3.55/3.56 files

Status
Not open for further replies.

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
at the begining i'd like to ask you not to flame me :P
i'd like you to put screenshots of your gates and configuration of these gates here in this thread. could you also tell us-n00bs- what gates should be running to log into game and can u also upload mir3.exe which works? we already know that there's some kind of problem somewhere in this whole crap that doesn't let server normally work and i shows messed stats. i'd like to see what messages are your gates showing and how are they configured. when i try to connect to the server my logingate/regserver shows 'disconnected' or similar to that so i think it's something with exe or client version( im using european one) <-- but i don't know what version it is 050410 or what ? i'll be very greatful for your screenshots and attached exe which allow to log in because as you already know it doesn't pass me through 'you are being connecting to the server. please wait.' i know it was explained in thread 'crueldragon + crack' but there is a big mess atm and i cba to read all of it again as there's not much info :) thanks in advance
p.s hope your help will help me get into game :P

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
There is no point atm as we dont have a working client for the files. Its the same setup as CD 3.38 its not hard. Ill be posting a full setup guide when we have a working client.

/Haz

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
as a further note. any help threads made about 3.56 will be locked and warned, u kno its not working. so befor ppl who dont kno what they r doing try, let the people who do.

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
i'd be happy if i could log in. only stats are not showing properly but game is playable imo.

mir3Mist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2005
gargus said:
i'd be happy if i could log in. only stats are not showing properly but game is playable imo.
tbh m8 i see why mods is annoyed by these posts like said there is NO stable client for these files as said u no doubt crash out or be surprisingly laggy throught out your experience... its best to let ppl sort these files out and see what works with what etc then im sure ppl will post to help you use these files... if i was you just stick to 3.38 till these are stable with a client and usuable

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
tbh how can we help you, when we cant get a working client ourselves. thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.