Ruby RES_STDITEM table help

Wiccawest

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2014
Requesting RES_STDITEM Help

This is a really general noob question which I'm pretty sure can be found somewhere on the internet; I'm just hoping someone has a similar page they reference and can point me to so I can be less confused when editing items.

I'm looking for a thread or website which explains what each column means in the RES_STDITEM table, and any other tables would be a bonus.

If anyone actually wants to help me by explaining them on this thread, I'll try to explain the columns below and leave a "?" where I am totally lost and (*#) where I'll leave a comment or question on the bottom I need help with.

ID: ___________Number given to identify an item
NAME: ________In game name of item (limited to 14 characters, no special characters)
STDMODE: (*) _What slot the item goes in/ what type of item is classified under
SHAPE: _______?
WEIGHT: ______Item's ingame weight
ANICOUNT: ____Used if an item has a special function (located in the QFunction-0.txt file)
SOURCE: ______?
RESERVE: _____?
IMGINDEX: _____Image the item uses in game
DURAMAX: _____Durability the item has (Based on 1000= 1 durability in game)
AC: ___________How much low end AC an item has. Or how much HP an item gives (AC is physical damage protection)
ACMAX: ________How much high end AC an item has.
MAC: __________How much low end MAC an item has. Or how much MP an item gives (MAC is magical damage protection)
MACMAX: ______How much high end MAC an item has.
DC: ___________How much low end DC an item has. (DC is destructive class, used in physical damage)
DCMAX: _______How much high end DC an item has.
MC: __________How much low end MC an item has. (MC is magic class, used in wizard spell power)
MCMAX: _______How much high end MC an item has.
SC: ___________How much low end SC an item has. (SC is soul/spirit class, used in taoist spell power)
SCMAX: _______How much high end SC an item has.
NEED: (*2) ____Specifies what stat is needed for the item. (0=Level, 1=DCMAX, 2=MCMAX, 3=SCMAX 4=HumUp 5=nonhumup)
NEEDLEVEL: ____Amount needed to use the item (type of stat needed specified by NEED column)
PRICE: ________How much an item costs in game.
STOCK: (*3) ___Based on how many are in shops and if the item shows up in shops once sold.
ATKSPD: ______How much attack speed an item adds
AGILITY: ______How much agility an item adds
ACCURATE: ____How much accuracy an item adds
MGAVOID: _____Percentage of magical attacks avoided (1= 10% in game)
STRONG: (*4) __? I think this is a LOM3 property, how much strength an item has
UNDEAD: ______? I think this is part of the monster chart, telling whether they are undead or not
HPADD: _______How much an item raises a character's maximum HP.
MPADD: _______How much an item raises a character's maximum MP.
EXPADD: (*5) __How much an item raises EXP given by mobs.
EFFTYPE: (*6) __Special stat added to items (1=HandWeight, 2=BodyWeight, HPRecovery%, MPRecovery%, etc)
EFFRATE: ______Percentage the soecial stat is raised (100 is default)
EFFVALUE: _____Number the special stat is raised by (1=10% in game for percentage stats)
(*7)
SLOWDOWN: ___? How much an item slows you down by or percent chance you might slow an enemy down
TOX: __________? Something to do with toxic? Maybe percentage you may poison an enemy.
TOXAVOID: _____? % an item helps you avoid being poisoned?
UNIQUEITEM: ___?
OVERLAPITEM: __Whether an item stacks or not (0=no, 5=20 item stack (potions/teleports), 1=99 item stack? (ingredients/crafting/quest items)) Not entirely sure of all the details, I know 5's can't be stored in storage
LIGHT: _________Radius of light around you an item gives (candle=3, torch=4 Special Armours= 4-5)
ITEMSET: ______? (mir set has 1, not sure how it works)
REFERENCE: ____?
SUCCESSRATE: _?
FLEXIBILITY: ____?
NEEDJOB: ______Acts like NEED column but limits an item to specific classes (0=all, 1=Warrior, 2=Wizard, 4=Taoist, 8=Assassin) (help link found below at *2)
VIEWNAME: ____Mask name used instead of NAME column (Can contain more than 14, spaces, and special characters)
DESCRIPTION: __Description of item (supposedly not implemented yet) Probably overwrites the item description file

* : Does someone know about a thread that explains each number in STDMODE?
*2: What does 15 or 16 means in the NEED column?
*2: http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?74355-Slight-STDITEM-database-recode-heads-up
*3: Could someone explain how STOCK works?
*4: Isn't STRONG a LOM3 property which reduces the rate durability drops?
*5: Could someone explain how EXPADD works?
*6: Could someone list all the numbers and what stat it is, or a thread where I can find them?
*7: Below this point I need a lot more help, I probably understand just enough of it to make items by copying other items but I'm not comfortable enough to create original items with unique properties.

* (looking through table STDITEM this is what I can concluse from STDMODE)
0=potions
1=Jerk (1item)
3=Consumables (teleports, drugs, foods, scrolls, etc)
4=Skill Books
5=Weapons
6=Weapons (can someone explain the difference from 5) seems to be more MC weapons
7=String (1item)
8=Consumables? or items which give random items or event items?
9=DreamPouch (1item)
10=Armour Male
11=Armour Female
15=Helmet
19=Necklaces? (Could someone explain how 19 is different than 20)
20=Necklaces (majority of them)
21=Necklaces? (please explain this number)
22=Rings (Majority of rings)
23=Rings? (could someone explain these)
24=Bracelets (only a few)
25=Amulet Slot (Poisons, amulets, etc)
26=Bracelets (majority of them)
30=Torch Slot
31=Bundled items/ potions, scrolls? (teleports, potions, gold, gamble chips) and (certain consumables like scrolls, boxes of items, game store items)
Could someone explain what all the items under 31 have in common and how they are different from 3 and 8?
36= ?
40=meat?
41=Dummy1 (1item)
42=Poison Ingredients
43=Mining ores
44=Chestnuts and Boss Quest drops?
45=1.9+ items (Crafting Ingredients, marbles, fishing items, custom KRTP, Crafted items)
46=Related to Mystery cave/ Gambling maps
47= FateSwordBook and BookOfOils (what ever they are)
51=Trophy (1item)
52=Boots/Shoes
53=Stone Slot
54=Belts
60=Gems
61=repair items and orbs
62=GoldPatternBoot (1item)
63=Lollipop and Candy (holiday items?)
80=Tiger/Mount
81=?
90=Mount Equip (ribbon)
91=Mount Equip (bell)
92=Mount Equip (Saddle)
93=Mount Equip (Bridle)
94=Fishing Hooks
95=Fishing Floats
96=Fishing Baits
97=Fishing Detector
98=Fishing Reel
100=Custom Ingredients/ Items?

---------- Post Merged on 15-04-2014 at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 11-04-2014 at 10:59 PM ----------

Could anyone fill in the blanks for this list?

I did some troubleshooting and found out how SQL item tables and item data files are linked; but when I look at the monster SQL table and data files I can't make a connection between the two and how to set images to a monster.

Could anyone tell me what I'd have to do in order to connect monster files (SQL, server, client data, etc) so that it shows up and works in the game?

Thanks

Last edited:

Wiccawest

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2014
Is this not a good topic to ask about? I still need help with it, could someone please fill in as many ? areas as they know about.
The underscores I put are just to separate the column title with the description, pointers to keep readers on the correct row, and to stop the original document's auto emoticons. (i didn't know about the box at the bottom that turns them off)

Last edited:
Upvote 0