Retail Mir?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark12345

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Portsmouth
What happened to it? I was aware it was shutting down but what is this?...
http://mir2.gamepotusa.com/

It seems retail? are there lots of players? I couldn't quite work out if it was free to play?

Either way , im looking to coming back to Mir , and i was wondering whats an ideal server?.
I dont really care about exp or anything ; just community and fun.

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
its free to play, but there is a game shop for you to buy specific items. Haven't played it in a while but believe that there are quite a few chinese botting non-stop.

Elysian which is in beta looks like it could be a good server but that is just my opinion.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Elysian will be closest to retail mir around atm i think, although 4H is a very popular server with high user count. Both have item shops apposed to P2P you can buy items from the shop for temp buffs etc.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
on fourheroes u can buy ne thing on server with ££ pointless playin

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
on fourheroes u can buy ne thing on server with ££ pointless playin
No you can't, you can only buy items in the GameShop.

GamePot is an offical version of Mir ran in USA. Some love it some hate it, when I went on it just seemed to be full of cheats and bots spamming.

Last edited:

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
4heroes isn't going anywhere soon... so you could play that probably the biggest one out. If you don't want to catch up to the community on 4H.. then wait for Elysian and play that. Both custom coded servers.. so take your pick.

Omen/

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Or wait a bit longer for me xD.
you may have the coding skills, but do u have the ingame skills to make a good server?
plus, there will be hundreds of bugs, will be ages before ur files are rdy proprely

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
you may have the coding skills, but do u have the ingame skills to make a good server?
plus, there will be hundreds of bugs, will be ages before ur files are rdy proprely

I plan to put the server up tomorrow for people to test - to find bugs etc (if I finish the connection side of things), about the file side of things, I've got help on that issue ;).

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I plan to put the server up tomorrow for people to test - to find bugs etc (if I finish the connection side of things), about the file side of things, I've got help on that issue ;).
lol who?

ull find loads of bugs trust me :001_tt2:

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
firstly who would trust you ben? lool

secondly he looks like a good coder unlike your team... well apart from shaney who was alright ... so the bugs will be fixed straight away at a guess :)

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010

secondly he looks like a good coder unlike your team... well apart from shaney who was alright ... so the bugs will be fixed straight away at a guess :)
Your post was pointless, he didnt ask to test, he asked who was testing.

He never said the bugs wouldnt be fixed straight away, he just said there would be a **** load of bugs.

Idiot.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

bless, such a clueless idiot as usual

ull find matts a far more cabable coder than shane was, and cheeky also.

and ull find that jamie has asked matt quite a few times when hes got stuck for help.

seriously fubu, when are u gonan get urself a proper life? i really do feel sorry for u.... u claim to so e-cool cause uve quit mir... yet ur still here, just go away?

or are you fishin for another mir-baby to add to ur collection? another mir achivement for u? sado.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
bless, such a clueless idiot as usual

ull find matts a far more cabable coder than shane was, and cheeky also.

and ull find that jamie has asked matt quite a few times when hes got stuck for help.

seriously fubu, when are u gonan get urself a proper life? i really do feel sorry for u.... u claim to so e-cool cause uve quit mir... yet ur still here, just go away?

or are you fishin for another mir-baby to add to ur collection? another mir achivement for u? sado.
says the guy who lost his virginity to a dirty mir hoe in a cheap bed n breakfast :001_tt1:

Status
Not open for further replies.