Retribution Mir [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
Re: Retribution Mir

the difference is, He's not released the base crystal files.. he's actually put some time into this.
No. His last server wasn't the base crystal files either. I'm asking whats different this time around, or is it the same? as it looks like nothing at all is different.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

No. His last server wasn't the base crystal files either. I'm asking whats different this time around, or is it the same? as it looks like nothing at all is different.

Drops completely revamped, new caves been added, new quests been added, new items been added, new monsters been added

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014

I have to admit its a fun little server to play on you can tell he has put some work in to it

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Todd always puts work in and there will always be content to grind through, it's just on how long he keeps it up this time. His servers always worth a play though.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

Hey Todd,

Server is awesome so far, good job ^^

Just a quick questions regarding the lower tier bosses - I've heard they drop up to 45 kit is that right? I'm assuming the higher the boss the chances get higher for obtaining the items?

Not a moany question as I found a lvl 30 war weap yesterday, then funnily enough got a lvl 25 war weap from the treasure map it dropped, fkin typical! xD

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

Hey Todd,

Server is awesome so far, good job ^^

Just a quick questions regarding the lower tier bosses - I've heard they drop up to 45 kit is that right? I'm assuming the higher the boss the chances get higher for obtaining the items?

Not a moany question as I found a lvl 30 war weap yesterday, then funnily enough got a lvl 25 war weap from the treasure map it dropped, fkin typical! xD

No low tier bosses do not drop level 45 items.

cryptonite

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 23, 2018

is the server up?? all im getting is attempting to connect to the server.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

No low tier bosses do not drop level 45 items.

Thanks for clearing that up mate, I did think its odd the low tier would drop 45 - its people telling me porkies again! lol

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Isn't to bad if I'm honest from what I've played, plenty of content and I haven't explored half of the caves yet, shame the users isn't higher but that's about the only downfall.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

New Exe (Extract to client folder) Here

Last edited:

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

Hi Todd,

I had a few connection issues last night and dc/ed about 5-6 times. I havnt dc/ed since starting the server and I was fine up until I pressed the print screen button last night to try and screenie, this did nothing so I tried the pause break button. When I pressed pause break the whole mir interface disappeared from the screen, hp/mp bar, chat bar, option buttons etc.

After that I think you rebooted so I downloaded the new exe, which is completely different from the last one and brings up an autopatcher, the mir client then has a 'test' label.

Any idea what happened? I also dc/ed this morning before work. I'll reboot my router before I play next time. Do you think I should redownload the client?

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.