Retribution Mir [Crystal Files]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

manbearpig95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 10, 2013
wont let me in you sure its back on ?

---------- Post Merged at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:46 PM ----------

just got back in crashed again in like 4 secs

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
wont let me in you sure its back on ?

---------- Post Merged at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:46 PM ----------

just got back in crashed again in like 4 secs

Really odd the server crashed and it reset my setup.ini lol

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
Re: Retribution Mir {Crystal Files}

server has crashed, also ive since tried to install using the mirror link and the exe, on a different computer, using the exact same details in mir2config and mir2setup, and when i run launcher, half the time the launch button doesnt work, and the other half, it opens mir, in windowed mode, as a black box, that i cannot alt+enter into fullscreen and it just stays a black box permanently? any ideas?

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015

server has crashed, also ive since tried to install using the mirror link and the exe, on a different computer, using the exact same details in mir2config and mir2setup, and when i run launcher, half the time the launch button doesnt work, and the other half, it opens mir, in windowed mode, as a black box, that i cannot alt+enter into fullscreen and it just stays a black box permanently? any ideas?

Take out the RAM in your PC and implant the chips in to your brain.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House

ive solved the issue anyway it was a direct x error, but thanks for your responce dead serious...it was very helpful...

anyanml

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 29, 2013
down down down down down down down down down down

---------- Post Merged at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:46 PM ----------

down down down talking some thing..doing some thing. let us play ...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
if possible could u fix Flaming Sword Please due to it taking 300+ hp of chars

Ryuka

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 6, 2016
This has been an issue on all off todds servers, Up then Down and so on.

His servers are fun but don't tend to last that long.