Retribution Mir [Crystal Files]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Re: Retribution Mir {Crystal Files}

Most of which have been fixed in the master source. As far as I can tell there are very few client mod cheats left, these are ones that can't be fixed as they are client only manipulations. None of which I will disclose although I'm sure people will find them if they really wanted to.
think you'll find stuff like cheatengine works on c# files... so speed cheats do exist..

actual cheats i'm not so sure of.. I saw a couple where people could do stuff with NPCs and teleport to the next cave floor and do weird stuff but we did some stuff to block that

I've not come acros anyone with like stat cheats or exploits though

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Re: Retribution Mir {Crystal Files}

I've not come acros anyone with like stat cheats or exploits though

They could manipulate the client to show a stat a increase but it'd take no effect on the actual real stats as the server actually does the calculations based on the stats on the server, not the client.

I could do it in about two minutes but it's pretty damn pointless for anyone to even bother as what I stated above, it's just like the old so called cheats that made you 'flame sword' every hit, it never did, it just triggered the method to use the animation, never would have made a difference to their damage which is why I found it funny when I was banned on these forums for using such a 'cheat' (stat increase).

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
tbh this was released to early, you should have put it down after a few days and sorted things out no just left it, you've lost all your player base in 1 week :/

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
This is not a hate post, its only criticism and its not from one player, its the voice of many players.

over the past week/2weeks the user count has dropped by about 50% on the server since launch as apposed to growing which it should of done.
i feel this is due to a number of reasons, which im going to outline to see if there will be any changes regarding them. these are as follows:

1) Flaming Sword got nerfed so much that it does less damage than a normal hit... warrs are meant to be able to 3/4 hit wizards with this spell as the chances of having it charged, their shield down, and being next to them is hard enough, that should be the outcome, and as it stands its a useless spell.
2) Leveling, allthough balanced well, is a little bit shoddy. Its literally quest, grind, now okay, its mir.. but rewards wise, what you get out of it, is pointless, hitting level 40 receives no rewards but promise of better kit...which isnt dropping.
3) Drops... many have moaned about drops, its a low rate we get it.. but there has been no kit dropping for levels 33-43 (majority of serious players) apart from tao gear??, the 5 highest people in game have real bad kit, and its due to the fact that bosses,mobs, whatever your killing, they aint dropping, and as i say yes its a low rate server, but the lack of drops is what have led to a large sum of server leaving. Its become a bore to play due to the fact, theres all this hype about mythics and legendaries, but your lucky if you get a level 27 legendary necklace, at level 40... and that leads me to

4) Bosses.. okay now bosses are good, they are challenging (sort of) and they do require teamwork, okay most wizards can solo a lot of them, but from the perspective of a warrior with tdb, they do hurt, and it takes a hell of a lot of time to solo it as a wizard, the new bosses, mutant cat, highest damage warr and highest sc tao in game couldnt kill it together, this is good it means teamwork which promotes more playing.

5) Terror... the boss terror, i dont know whats wrong with it, but its health bar is either broken or its agility is -1 because no one can kill it, and theres a quest to kill it, i can solo the next 3 bosses after terror but i cannot even damage terror itself with a full bag of pots and 20mins of my time.

6) okay we get its a new server, but no halloween event... if anything that would suprise people and bring new people to the server, higher usercount = better gameplay, and just makes the server survive longer.

overall, im enjoying the server, the people currently on it are sound and it has potential, but it needs work, and im talking a lot of work, especially in the pvp department. deva has too much health, it should be easy to kill from a warriors perspective otherwise theres no hope of getting near a tao.

p.s

7) awakening doesnt work for the majority of items, and most mobs are not tameable leaving wizards to have the same pets for like 5 levels each time they get new ones.

please todd comment on any changes because i have no idea how to contact you to discuss these issues and im hoping that you are listening to players thoughts after all its them thats playing it.

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
This is not a hate post, its only criticism and its not from one player, its the voice of many players.

over the past week/2weeks the user count has dropped by about 50% on the server since launch as apposed to growing which it should of done.
i feel this is due to a number of reasons, which im going to outline to see if there will be any changes regarding them. these are as follows:

1) Flaming Sword got nerfed so much that it does less damage than a normal hit... warrs are meant to be able to 3/4 hit wizards with this spell as the chances of having it charged, their shield down, and being next to them is hard enough, that should be the outcome, and as it stands its a useless spell.
2) Leveling, allthough balanced well, is a little bit shoddy. Its literally quest, grind, now okay, its mir.. but rewards wise, what you get out of it, is pointless, hitting level 40 receives no rewards but promise of better kit...which isnt dropping.
3) Drops... many have moaned about drops, its a low rate we get it.. but there has been no kit dropping for levels 33-43 (majority of serious players) apart from tao gear??, the 5 highest people in game have real bad kit, and its due to the fact that bosses,mobs, whatever your killing, they aint dropping, and as i say yes its a low rate server, but the lack of drops is what have led to a large sum of server leaving. Its become a bore to play due to the fact, theres all this hype about mythics and legendaries, but your lucky if you get a level 27 legendary necklace, at level 40... and that leads me to

4) Bosses.. okay now bosses are good, they are challenging (sort of) and they do require teamwork, okay most wizards can solo a lot of them, but from the perspective of a warrior with tdb, they do hurt, and it takes a hell of a lot of time to solo it as a wizard, the new bosses, mutant cat, highest damage warr and highest sc tao in game couldnt kill it together, this is good it means teamwork which promotes more playing.

5) Terror... the boss terror, i dont know whats wrong with it, but its health bar is either broken or its agility is -1 because no one can kill it, and theres a quest to kill it, i can solo the next 3 bosses after terror but i cannot even damage terror itself with a full bag of pots and 20mins of my time.

6) okay we get its a new server, but no halloween event... if anything that would suprise people and bring new people to the server, higher usercount = better gameplay, and just makes the server survive longer.

overall, im enjoying the server, the people currently on it are sound and it has potential, but it needs work, and im talking a lot of work, especially in the pvp department. deva has too much health, it should be easy to kill from a warriors perspective otherwise theres no hope of getting near a tao.

p.s

7) awakening doesnt work for the majority of items, and most mobs are not tameable leaving wizards to have the same pets for like 5 levels each time they get new ones.

please todd comment on any changes because i have no idea how to contact you to discuss these issues and im hoping that you are listening to players thoughts after all its them thats playing it.
also even with 55 sc a tao deals little to none damage against a wizard even without shield which is retarded a lvl 37 tao doing 1 or miss to a 40 wizz with no shield..i mean come on

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
deva does have alot of health.. but does it do damage? no, it misses and does -1-10 damage in pvp, so personally id rather it be a tank than a damager but if its health does get nerfed i want to see a big damage increase then :), items are droppping its just luck of the draw, only 1 item for tao 40+ has dropped, yet 3 warrior have dropped and no wizz, so if anything, wizz needs looking at? or is it just down to luck of drop, ive none stopped hunted for my kit / traded, im lucky to have most of my kit in the 30's

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
deva does have alot of health.. but does it do damage? no, it misses and does -1-10 damage in pvp, so personally id rather it be a tank than a damager but if its health does get nerfed i want to see a big damage increase then :), items are droppping its just luck of the draw, only 1 item for tao 40+ has dropped, yet 3 warrior have dropped and no wizz, so if anything, wizz needs looking at? or is it just down to luck of drop, ive none stopped hunted for my kit / traded, im lucky to have most of my kit in the 30's

I don't play mir anymore but from what I remember deva was only ever ment to flinch people and to the people moaning about items not dropping, if they dropped 1/1 you'll all get bored and moan for new items to be added so it's a no win for todd, good luck with he server.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
there is no event for halloween, and okay fair enough, i dont want 1/1 drops, not even 1/100 drops, but atm its seeming that a common level 33+ ring drops 1/150 off a boss thats solid... the bosses get harder, but no ones gear improves, im only able to kill most medium bosses because i have speed + 2 on every item and i buy speed pots with game gold, had dc 70 ish since level 28 and im now level 40.
the drops need tweakin a little bit with regards to common items, im not talking about legendaries and mythics, but some proof they are actually in the drops would be nice as NO ONE has any items between 33-40, despite me JUST getting a level 40 belt drop thats only ac 2-4 amc 0-1 when the 33 belt is ac 1-3 amc 1-3 ..........

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
Killed 25 Med/High bosses today
thats ChaoticTiger, MTL, Torment, Tainted, Scurge

Got:

12 Zap rings
11 Hate Spears
8 Cloud Arms
8 MedArms
11 Soul Arms
5 Sharp rings
14 Growth Sabers

lower level kit drops way to much making Higher level kit impossible to drop but then again level40+ shouldn't be dropping below level30 items, gotta love the copy and paste drop files though

Todd wanted 100+ user count for this server but lost 75% of his user count after 7days here the reasons why

Common Glyphs are useless, ass there are no common weps

Have to pick up Gold in 2k piles

Copy and past drop files

Limited content 5 Low bosses 8 Med Boss 4 +2 high bosses recently added (No BDD Style MultiBoss caves)

1 Lord which has 1% chance to spawn after a Boss level24+ is killed Due to reboots and the down time only 3-4 have spawned and it still drops the same Zap rings and Growth Sabers

Class Balance is ****ed, Wizzies are impossible to kill + Taos do no damage PVP but wars can kill anything with TDB

Skills are messed UP Most Wizz skills Do 1 damage per MC but FF is a static damage for 2damage per MC
But Fwall can do less damage then Base MC even with Red psn

To much agi on kits having 30+ makes u near on impossible to kill because u HAVE to orb/gem ACC

Wars will pretty much rule this server once they Orb/Gem Psn/Freeze/Aspeed making it so the can kill everything solo in basic kit

Bag weight below level 30 a wiz cant carry enough RTs/Pots to do anything boss wise

Mobs move way to slow its like they have 10 step lag

Exp caves really do suck there Low exp slow moving High HP massive MAPs you can group quest level faster

You dont regen anything while in combat while mobs do

There is no refine as stated in the Advert (NO pick axes means no bio)

Taming and TU above 33 there is nothing to tame while the next 6 caves have ALL undead mobs but you cant TU in there as mobs levels are set to high

No Halloween event

Dura lose is to easy u only have to repair once and u will almost always lose 1 dura

Orbs work less then Gems do

Cant get Luck+9

anything else? i know there is more but i cant think of any

MP ratio of spells is way to High
TU at level2 costs 78MP and still never works....
Fwall costs 63Mp
IceStorm costs 43Mp
Best pots ingame only give 240mp

WarGodOils u get one from a quest and then nothing?

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Should of recreated your old server on these files and correct what you did wrong also one reason it died was them files was very limited in what you would do, your other server held 50-60 usercount for a long while when u took it more seriously, don't know why you went for this rate when chronicles is holding 150-200 solid which is a high amount left on mir.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
Class Balance is ****ed, Wizzies are impossible to kill + Taos do no damage PVP but wars can kill anything with TDB

Skills are messed UP Most Wizz skills Do 1 damage per MC but FF is a static damage for 2damage per MC
But Fwall can do less damage then Base MC even with Red psn

Wars will pretty much rule this server once they Orb/Gem Psn/Freeze/Aspeed making it so the can kill everything solo in basic kit

I agree with everything else you stated but this.
<< Lioness

True, I can solo anything apart from the high level bosses and terror because its glitched.

how? you ask...
I spent a lot of money, time and effort, hunting for gems / orbs to increase level 30 gear to give myself max attack speed, accuracy and poi/freezing.

to put it in perspective it takes me about 90seconds to kill a sub in elemental caverns.
MTK very nearly kills me when i solo it.
The subs in tormented very nearly kill me when i solo them.

my durability on most of my gear is 3 for accessories and my wep/armour have lost about 8 durability each

I use tactics, and all this complaining about wizzies i dont understand, on my level 33 wizz i can kill the same things my 40 warrior can, just takes a little longer, which is understandable because wizards where never supposed to solo bosses, they are and always have been the leveling class to which you get so powerful from leveling that you can solo bosses, atm highest is level 42, so soloing bosses toe to toe would be impossible.

ive seen senpai solo cat sub boss, something i cannot do on my warrior.

tdb might do damage, but its about the same damage as FF per tick,

i have also played since day one, so the kit i have is crappy but i have gemmed/orbed it better.

wizards: use agility and mc gems to get a decent stat basis and you will be able to kill anything. including me who has about 20 amc...

EDIT:
having spoken to a few people in game it seems they are planning on quitting over the next few days, while should make the average usercount around 8.

a big update needs to happen ASAP or it will be the death of the server.

Last edited:

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
I agree with everything else you stated but this.
<< Lioness

True, I can solo anything apart from the high level bosses and terror because its glitched.

how? you ask...
I spent a lot of money, time and effort, hunting for gems / orbs to increase level 30 gear to give myself max attack speed, accuracy and poi/freezing.

to put it in perspective it takes me about 90seconds to kill a sub in elemental caverns.
MTK very nearly kills me when i solo it.
The subs in tormented very nearly kill me when i solo them.

my durability on most of my gear is 3 for accessories and my wep/armour have lost about 8 durability each

I use tactics, and all this complaining about wizzies i dont understand, on my level 33 wizz i can kill the same things my 40 warrior can, just takes a little longer, which is understandable because wizards where never supposed to solo bosses, they are and always have been the leveling class to which you get so powerful from leveling that you can solo bosses, atm highest is level 42, so soloing bosses toe to toe would be impossible.

i have also played since day one, so the kit i have is crappy but i have gemmed/orbed it better.

wizards: use agility and mc gems to get a decent stat basis and you will be able to kill anything. including me who has about 20 amc...

EDIT:
having spoken to a few people in game it seems they are planning on quitting over the next few days, while should make the average usercount around 8.

a big update needs to happen ASAP or it will be the death of the server.

Just let it die, servers crap i was highest ingame by 3-4 lvls once then realised how much i was wasting my time i tried giving todd advice didnt listen, so i wised up and just quit. pointless playing he wont listen.
boring server no drops understand its a low rate but still its way to low rate for the usercount. end of day needs revamp or for him to listen for once.

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010

i cant even solo level40 subs mate because they regen to fast and MTK subs aswell they do way to much damage and even if i can trap them thats 15mins they take me to kill

FF might do same damage as tdb, but the animation is so slow that u can do about 3-4 hits in the time 1 FF is cast, thats 4x TDB to 1 FF highest boss i can solo is BL but that took me 45mins and MBP doing 2 Pot runs for me,

Wiz was ment to be a Damage class taking away the defence, Wars Tank class and Tao Support

TDB came out same time as Fox boss i do believe, Just before Met/Bliz/Rage/Profield/Reinc

Never once did i see Warr Fighting ZT/OK/EM phase1 Heck Ben (Wiz) used to SOLO FBoss on euro because he did More damage then Wars Only thing he cheated on was getting his mates to bring him Pots so he could kill more

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
i cant even solo level40 subs mate because they regen to fast and MTK subs aswell they do way to much damage and even if i can trap them thats 15mins they take me to kill

FF might do same damage as tdb, but the animation is so slow that u can do about 3-4 hits in the time 1 FF is cast, thats 4x TDB to 1 FF highest boss i can solo is BL but that took me 45mins and MBP doing 2 Pot runs for me,

Wiz was ment to be a Damage class taking away the defence, Wars Tank class and Tao Support

TDB came out same time as Fox boss i do believe, Just before Met/Bliz/Rage/Profield/Reinc

Never once did i see Warr Fighting ZT/OK/EM phase1 Heck Ben (Wiz) used to SOLO FBoss on euro because he did More damage then Wars Only thing he cheated on was getting his mates to bring him Pots so he could kill more

TDB came out roughly when BDD did.

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
ya know whats the most reliable thing about this server How much it crashes

its reliable to crash 1-2 times a day

---------- Post Merged at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:21 PM ----------

TDB came out roughly when BDD did.

Oh yes because on korean servers wars where just walls + pot carriers so they winged and got a OP skill

---------- Post Merged on 03-11-2016 at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 02-11-2016 at 06:23 PM ----------

A lot of time and effort has gone into this server, built from the ground up. Not just some euro clone that others decide to put up.

Also what do you mean by lack of description?

Seriously i doubt this post

Custom exp its not low its not med

Every Boss + every mob has the same drop table just different rates

20days later after release and you're not logging in any more just makes me believe you're a Lazy ****

everyone is now doing Paypal resolutions because you're an ass and only made a server for Xmas cash

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Has todd abandoned ship? Or is he just not posting, haven't seen a word from him a little while. Hope he's still working and doing stuff ingame

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
what should i type in the resolution centre?

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
Servers died, all the main players have quit/quitting and todd is obviously elsewhere, no one has heard from him in a good while and theres so many bugs, could honestly make a better server in 2 weeks tops and actually pull a usercount and keep it.

might have to do so as theres not much on the market atm.

100% a server created for gains of money and once he got a certain amount he just didnt give a s***

edit:

below is what i am entering in the resolution centre of paypal.
Code:
The reason for this charge back is because of the Lack of fixing any of the bugs ingame.

The server as a whole has constant down time, with crashes occurring daily. Leaving a large amount of down time.
As a warrior on your legend of mir server. it is possible for me to solo kill all bosses in game apart from the very newest set of caves. I have personally killed over 800 bosses and sub-bosses and the drop rates are not at all as described.

Your amount of online time is disgraceful and your support for the players is the same.

Items in-game are bugged. Common items cannot be awoken and therefore rendering awakening souls and glyphs of a common nature useless, yet they remain in the drop files.
The power of taos/wizards against warriors is insane, considering AMC is very low on the server stats of armours etc, leaving most mobs/creatures unable to kill unless you spam tdb and use a crazy amount of mana.

Taming and TU skills are useless as most monsters are not undead or tameable.
Taoists cannot kill bosses without a warrior or wizard to support them which is insane.
The balance of classes is not as you advertised it would be as warriors are over powered compared to other classes, and as a warrior i have had a chance to test a major section of the game.
Drop files are not as they should be.
Spells are over powered and or under powered.
you have been informed many times on the amount of bugs and exploits in-game and have told the server that you are working to improve them.

No one has heard from you in over a week and people are getting worried.
this has ended with every serious player quitting your server and im sure other will also be disputing their payments for in game currency that was useless.

Apparently you have been a little skint for christmas and that is the reason you created the server, now you have the money from people paying to play, you have disregarded the server.

I will be disputing my other payments too.

To dispute the gamegold payments, simply list bugs/exploits/issues with the server that have gone ignored.

awakening soul commons not working.
tao pets too high hp/small damage
warriors tdb costs too much mana
server crashes 2-5 times daily
inactive GM
'so ive heard' superdry had been given a mythical armour from GM
many quests are bugged such as torror being unkillable due to infinite health.
zuma archer quests just lets you complete it straight away without killing them
warriors can solo all subs and most bosses where as taos and wizzes cannot.
high treasure maps only work sometimes, i believe there to be an issue with the script and telling you the coords of spawn in one of the caves
agility is too high on mobs
AMC is too low on armours and gear due to the fact most monsters use magic attacks from 34+
wizards/taos can 4ish hit warriors due to low amc
drop pots do not increase drop chance, only increase size of drops therefore are equivalent to more pots per boss.
no updates what so ever.
no effort to hiring much needed staff.
no effort to buying a dedicated server.
no effort to reply to emails, forum posts, mail in game, or ******** messages/texts.
glitched looking items in game
luck on weapons is incredibly easy to get (got a luck 5 axe in 8 benes) 5 lucks 3 no effects
killing hardest boss in game, drops level 20 rares haha
warriors are useless without tdb, and gods with tdb
taos level as quickly as wizards and warriors
level 40 leveling map has too little mobs in to make a difference in exp gained per minute, dispite it being a rare item drop.

I myself on many occasions offered help to todd with his server files, of which i got no reply, fair enough its his server. his lack of work and ethics has lost his 30 usercount in a few weeks, there are now 3 people online.

Last edited: