RetRoN Mir

Join Discord

oldun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2008
So does anyone know if this server has gone down for good? I know a lot of people donated a lot of cash to keep it going and it seems like Jayz has taken the money and run as he has before on several occassions now.

Care to comment Transporter/Jayz....and yes i was one of the highest lvls on there.

alaeba

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2009
Prime example of why the rule against cash for items used to be enforced here (before dumb, dumber and evendumbererbutillallowyoutoadvertiseonlomcnifyougivemeatenner took over)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Prime example of why the rule against cash for items used to be enforced here (before dumb, dumber and evendumbererbutillallowyoutoadvertiseonlomcnifyougivemeatenner took over)
i thought it was allowed for approved servers, just not new servers until they had proved themselves worthy

its a tuff subject indeed but still.... altho there is servers like retron that do it for the money, theres also servers that stick at it as the approved section has shown

lmfao if i made that much money i wldn'nt be sticking around either tbh
which is why no1 should ever play a server if u were to host 1

alaeba

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2009
i thought it was allowed for approved servers, just not new servers until they had proved themselves worthy

its a tuff subject indeed but still.... altho there is servers like retron that do it for the money, theres also servers that stick at it as the approved section has shown

No, there used to be a global ban on advertising donations4items servers here.

And Approved doesn't mean diddly squat anymore, just look at MR, that's only approved cos he paid BH off.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
No, there used to be a global ban on advertising donations4items servers here.

And Approved doesn't mean diddly squat anymore, just look at MR, that's only approved cos he paid BH off.
lol not sure if i belive that rumour or not really

approved did use to mean something, MR altho ran by an idiot, has been up a long time.