Rev Hack

DeathShadow

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 24, 2003
South Wales
If this isn't in the right place I'm sorry please move to the right place ^_^.

I just want to know what the problem with rev hack is :S can someone please inform me why people get banned off servers for using it please :S

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
first off all take a look @ the name of it, rev HACK, its not meant to be used on server's, that book called Rev does that for you.

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
I personally see no problem with the rev hack aslong as its rev hack alone.

its just our way of accomplishing somethign euro mir has. There phasing out the rev skill its no useless except for bosses. We should folow this just like the chinese and use rev hack.

hollo844

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 28, 2003
wales
aye exactly they have it built into their client

tbh it does make things slightly easier

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
it dont make things easier as it just lets u see things hp.... it aint easier 2 kill or nethin :P

hollo844

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 28, 2003
wales
well there ya go if ur in the middle of killing zt or ne other mob
and if u rev and get killed u would have to go back again

whereas if u had rev done automatticly u could just carry on killing.

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
im with hollo844 rev cheat shud be allowed and bulit in function to our mir clients but for some reason lol rev hack wouldnt work on my server lol ne ideas y?

Dragonrage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2004
there is a Stand Alone Mir Hack floating About that only provides Rev itself and nothing else
ill see if i can find the version i have

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
It would be nice if we could have a normal .exe that comes with rev built in.

if we got it i would allow it on my server because i know as a player how handy it is.

michelle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Hampshire UK
The Rev hack was one of the most usefull cheats on real mir 1.4 before there advanced cheat detector as being client based they initialy couldnt detect it unles u used the run through which was part of it and if you hoverd your courser left an right infront of u as you as you run through the caves and mines your curser would highlight the mobs names before you could see them an before they saw u it sort of allowed u to see them beyond the range of your torch area, then u could rev them an zap em from a greater distance or if you new the mob was too hard u could avoid it befor it saw u, and obviously knowing wearther u or the mob is going to die first is the major advantege

and yes I did use it on real mir (you do the crime u do the time if u caught no point monin bout it its own fault)
and if u were caught on real mir u lost ur account no 1st time deleveled 2nd time sumit else befor bannin that was it account gone

and no I dont condone it or use it on private servers as any unfair advantage on them has an more profound affect on a small community

The rev hack does give a player an unfair advantage over other players who havnt got it, and that is the problem not everyone has it, also it usualy had the run through cheat incoperated in it yes i agree it would be nice if we had inbuit rev for all the players then it would be fair. in fact a lot of server have warrev any way dont know if any have wizz rev have to do that

and as PhantomTao said it dont work on private servers, most peopl usin rev cheat on private servesr are most prbably using mirlander which is a multi cheat program

Dragonrage said:
there is a Stand Alone Mir Hack floating About that only provides Rev itself and nothing else
ill see if i can find the version i have

think u r thinkin of the qne im talkin about above which which also had run through cheat (a lot of people didnt knoew run through was also on it, and most that did didnt use run through cheat part because that was detectable long befor they were able to detect the rev cheat),
I never came accross 1 with just rev on its own

NewBlood said:
It would be nice if we could have a normal .exe that comes with rev built in.

if we got it i would allow it on my server because i know as a player how handy it is.

I Agree with newblood om this

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
IVe seen a few stand alone rev hacks to and i dont see how any one on here can moan saying it gives an unfair advantage.

real mir done it but in a better way, rev hack would just be our way of acheiving the same effect.

§Ventus§

Well all u will get on server's if people are using it u will get people who have Taoist's or who are Taoist's moaning saying it ruin's the game it dont it's not exactlly a cheat really it just show's people / monster's hp but if i did have a server i would allow it .

michelle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Hampshire UK
NewBlood said:
IVe seen a few stand alone rev hacks to and i dont see how any one on here can moan saying it gives an unfair advantage.

real mir done it but in a better way, rev hack would just be our way of acheiving the same effect.

then y dont u post the stand alone rev hack on here then everybody could have it then that would make it fair

StarBright

StarLight
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2003
Moved To England :)
i could try make a rev hack into a mir.exe but ill only make the rev hack coz im gunna try take it from mirlander demo or i have full so if i cant take out of demo ill try the full mirlander 1.4