Revenant Legend Of Mir2 Massacre

smoochy boys on tour

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
Where the point for fun here.
all here try to broken people new that not beautiful i hope anyone want to joke keep him self away me

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I am bad with names so forgive me, but haven't you released server(s) in the past?

If you have, surely you should learn from previous servers that getting a good advert out, with your new features etc will bring in more attention then just a post saying "new server coming soon".

Myself, see a thread like this, check it out once then wont usually check back, unless the initial post attracted my attention (such as Sanjian's euroborn ( i follow that like a fangirl))

Reactions: Return

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Geez give him a chance. Also i know afew server that where on discord before lomcn. There is no rules to how you start talking about a server.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Geez give him a chance. Also i know afew server that where on discord before lomcn. There is no rules to how you start talking about a server.

Mostly it is people advising him to actually draw attention to his server as he posts.
As you can already see a negative impact this post has had (as it contains no information).

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
am i already away no worries :LOL:
I dno if u reply for attention or just to spite other server owners, and I guarenteed you could learn from every one of them

If u copy a server don’t forget to change the drop files and items :)

Reactions: 3gena

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
I dno if u reply for attention or just to spite other server owners, and I guarenteed you could learn from every one of them

If u copy a server don’t forget to change the drop files and items :)
i dno why u love me :)

Last edited: