Revenge (1.9) BETA

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Re: Revenge (1.9)

If anyone has any Ideas they want us to use please send me a private message or something.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury

Sorry for delay but few mobs nead doing and im not 2 sure if host has been sorted you will have to ask keenan

Last edited:

HyperD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2005

wens server guna be up plz sound reli good i may av a GOO :D

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury

All i can say realy is that the server is about 85% done, ill ask Keenan 2 give some info about whats bin added n shiz

Keenan 05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2005
In A House

Hi the server has been delayed for a while after some family problems and i havnt had much time to do the server it is about 80% done just a few mobs need added and bout 2 more kits and a few more quests and the server will be ready for testing then up for good. well the server will be up shortly when i get round to it and thanks for all the interest all you guys have put in. there is still a issue with the hosting but ill worry about that when it comes to it.

If there is any other questions PM me and ill be happy to answer them

/Keenan

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury

i have now found a host :), we are just waiting for the rest of the files to be done now :)

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!

How long do u think it will take for files where is the cliet ?
:ppunk: :ppunk: :ppunk: :ppunk: :ppunk: :ppunk: :ppunk: :ppunk: :ppunk: :ppunk: :ppunk:

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury

were not sure, keenan is having some personal problems atm, so i realy cant say when its going to be up

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury

ok now hes having some big problems with his pc, as soon as his pc is fixed he will finish server, and now we dont have a host!!!!!

Keenan 05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2005
In A House

looks like this server neva coming online
only because we havnt got a host

*News*
as you know im having some problems with my pc atm but im gunna try my hardest to get all the files and client of my pc and transfer them to my laptop and hopefully im gunna finish server today HOPEFULLY.But i still need host just one for testing stage . The only reason im going back to try doing the server because there is alot of interrest in the server and i never thought they would be.If there any one out there who wants to gimmie a hand getting everything ready Add [email protected]

Cheers
/Keenan

Last edited: