Revolution 1.9 Dreams Start Here (DM2)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Just a quick advertisment, if no1's interested we wont pay for dedi.

Hosted On A dedi Box
2.3Ghz Atholon Duel Core
2 Gig Of DDR Ram
100MegaBit Upload and download speed.

Useing SVN DM2 files, we've tweaked it abit, so its not exactly same as SVN :p.

Server Features
1) All Euro Spells Working.
2) Craft Gem/Orb System
3) Sub-Class System
4) Useing Soodens Item Patch/Weapon.wil ect, so all your old faviroutes.
5) About 60 New Items, I think this will help make an economy, because, most servers have to many items.
6)All Kits, look good, and go together well,
7) Pick from AC/AMC kits, Base mc/dc/sc kits, or high dc/mc/sc kits, or mix and match.
8) 30 Small Quests.
9)All New maps, no euro maps are being used.
10) All new monster, only about 10 euro monsters will be used.
11) Only the best euro items are in use, rest are new looks.
12)Start Level 33.
13) Med Stat- Max Kits will be around (DC-150) (Sc-90) Mc(110). Without gems/orbs used
14) Level 70 is the equivilant to level 45 on euro mir.
15) Long term server.
16) 10 New sets added, each with there own bonus's.
17) Helpful Friendly GM's, Well, i hope i come across as friendly :s. lol
18) Basic version of GT terrority are avilable
19) New sets can be crafted, into (H) versions, which is +1 off every stat.

We are recruiting Team Members
1)Map Editor
2)1 DB editor

Please add me to msn [email protected], and dont have msn names that look chinese, or i will block you, due to the msn hacker, who is going around stealing peoples euro account.

I think thats everything :s.

Server should be up in 2-3 weeks, depending on how quick we get a map maker.

Last edited:

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005
omg tdb!!! i miss this so much lol. ill deffo play this server if u put it up
is server stil in the makng? or r u nearly finished?

legolas123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2006
sounds fkin top this server. GL we need a really strong server. everyones buggerin off to mir3

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Sorry but you carnt use the name that i am useing , as me and newhope came up with this , as we lost renevatio files , we decided to make newfiles with this name Revolution

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
He can use whatever name he wants.

Your server isnt online..therefore it has no presidence.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
He can use whatever name he wants.

Your server isnt online..therefore it has no presidence.

Revolution is in the making as we speak (by me and newhope) , this name - me and newhope came up with , if you was to make a server and someone useing the compleat same name as you , u would like them not to use it.

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005
Revolution is in the making as we speak (by me and newhope) , this name - me and newhope came up with , if you was to make a server and someone useing the compleat same name as you , u would like them not to use it.
did u tell anyone this name? cus i came up wid the name dragon server but them wemade fags stole it!

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Im considering naming by pet pebble perebble so deal with it.

As for you playboy, you speak nothing but nonsense.

There are a lot better server names out there then 'Revoloution' and unless you get your server online,the advert approved, then become a recognised server, can you monopolise a name.

Edit. And even then you cant stop people using it..and i dont see what you are going to do iof he does.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Sorry but you carnt use the name that i am useing , as me and newhope came up with this , as we lost renevatio files , we decided to make newfiles with this name Revolution

...oh, and just how long do you think we've been makin theese?, u must of only just come up with the name, the names staying, get urself a new one.

Reason useing DM2 now-
Because, all servers out atm are a pile of ****e, LOMC Project, will probarly never finish, as with half the projects on this forum, if it does, it will be a good year+ be4 it does, + we've got our own delphi coder, so we can add different stuff to what LOMCN project is doing.

Last edited:

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
Im loving how playboy has thrown a quick website together and then stuck stuff about her 'Revolution' server in her siggy

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
...oh, and just how long do you think we've been makin theese?, u must of only just come up with the name, the names staying, get urself a new one.

Reason useing DM2 now-
Because, all servers out atm are a pile of ****e, LOMC Project, will probarly never finish, as with half the projects on this forum, if it does, it will be a good year+ be4 it does, + we've got our own delphi coder, so we can add different stuff to what LOMCN project is doing.
I just don't see why you're using the files you are, when the DM2 files have every skill in, nearly fully working.

Plus someone told me a certain member of the team said that they're nearly up to date with Euro Mir.

JekZuo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2006

Lol.....this server is almost ready and so he would have had the idea of the name months ago...you started working on yours like 3-4 days ago lol...he came up with it first.

its not high rate......... Max dc will be about 120m mc about 90ish, sc about 70ish, pretty euro rate

TBH m8, and lvlins same as P69.

k not as bad as i thought, ill play it :)

Put that weapon rarity thing in i saw ^^ shows how rare the wep is, and and many stats added ((+3) etc). Sorry dunno whats its called, cool effect tho.

Last edited:

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Reason useing DM2 now-

Have you even looked at the files in the SVN? The project has already far surpased the old DM files you are using. Even if you were to use the files in the current unfinished state it would be far better.