Right here we go....(ThreeHeroes) Original Fourheroes Files. (Help)

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

acer7

LOMCN Leecher
Oct 2, 2012
hey lads its technics aka lilwiz hope someone sorts something bored as fk lol

---------- Post Merged at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:23 PM ----------

what servers are all playing now not feeling chronicles lol

rayray

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 26, 2011

---------- Post Merged at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:23 PM ----------

FA until something new comes out mate.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Galaxy only thing worth playing atm.

mattyrad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2010
I also have the sourcve code so as above if anyone can help let me no ^^

---------- Post Merged at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:08 PM ----------

U CAN CHANGE IT ALL WITH THE SOURCE OCDE AND XAMPP AND FORUMS ETC JUST MAKE YOUR OWN AND CHANGE IT ALL.... BENS ONE OF THE TITEST PEOPLE I KNOW.... HENCE PEOPLE ROBBED HIS FILES AND HACKED HIS SERVER... STILL NO CHANGE BY LOOKS SO IL GO MY OWN WAY ABOUT IT.. CHEERS FOR FILES :)

---------- Post Merged at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:11 PM ----------

see the thing is ben made the files to make money... i just want the server bk to play on with friends etc...i miss the server so do others.. so i got hold of the files and have been working on them ever since just its abit OTT to set it up etc....
i dont see the big issue the files were sold on and the server was closed... not like u still have the server running etc...¬¬ again tite as a ducks arse. and the ammount of donation i gave u paid for these files...So il use em as i please.. Only back door your getting through is your dogs!!!. :P

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Since youve pm'd every dev on lomcn and no ones helping you im not sure if you will be using these files

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Hopefully Tai or another Admin puts in place same rule as on Chronicles hacked/leaked files

This little gimp has some issues with ben obviously.

mattyrad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2010
u sold them to lee ben why bare face lie infront of loads of good lads???
This was always His downfall the LIES!!!! even better when he replys shortly with a back paddle excuse... ^^

---------- Post Merged at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:23 PM ----------

i messaged a few... as im sure theres a few decent ones out there... that couldnt give to ****s about whos files they are wasnt the files wemade or korean befor bens? yet ur not slating him useing them?? i personally like ben just lies alot... then lies on lies to make lies look real... true story but meh. end of day if anyways is willing to help private mail me.. the whole piont of a new server is to edit someone elses wrok etc... thats all im trying to do and bens files would be a nice starting piont..but yeah not like i broke into his house and took them they was on forums to download... like has been said above...anyways if u do feel like u wana help let me no Respect.

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
u sold them to lee ben why bare face lie infront of loads of good lads???
This was always His downfall the LIES!!!! even better when he replys shortly with a back paddle excuse... ^^

---------- Post Merged at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:23 PM ----------

i messaged a few... as im sure theres a few decent ones out there... that couldnt give to ****s about whos files they are wasnt the files wemade or korean befor bens? yet ur not slating him useing them?? i personally like ben just lies alot... then lies on lies to make lies look real... true story but meh. end of day if anyways is willing to help private mail me.. the whole piont of a new server is to edit someone elses wrok etc... thats all im trying to do and bens files would be a nice starting piont..but yeah not like i broke into his house and took them they was on forums to download... like has been said above...anyways if u do feel like u wana help let me no Respect.

http://imgur.com/u3lWw

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I also have the sourcve code so as above if anyone can help let me no ^^

---------- Post Merged at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:08 PM ----------

U CAN CHANGE IT ALL WITH THE SOURCE OCDE AND XAMPP AND FORUMS ETC JUST MAKE YOUR OWN AND CHANGE IT ALL.... BENS ONE OF THE TITEST PEOPLE I KNOW.... HENCE PEOPLE ROBBED HIS FILES AND HACKED HIS SERVER... STILL NO CHANGE BY LOOKS SO IL GO MY OWN WAY ABOUT IT.. CHEERS FOR FILES :)

---------- Post Merged at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:11 PM ----------

see the thing is ben made the files to make money... i just want the server bk to play on with friends etc...i miss the server so do others.. so i got hold of the files and have been working on them ever since just its abit OTT to set it up etc....
i dont see the big issue the files were sold on and the server was closed... not like u still have the server running etc...¬¬ again tite as a ducks arse. and the ammount of donation i gave u paid for these files...So il use em as i please.. Only back door your getting through is your dogs!!!. :P
I'm confused how you've been working on the files for months / years (whenever you obtained them) yet your posting for help on how to set them up...? Did you magically work on them in your head?

Anyway just to clear things up, I've never sold the files, I left Mir as I had rl **** to focus on so I let 2 people take over the server, Breeze and someone else? Cant remember the names of people that got involved. What they did was up to them, eventually they trusted the wrong person and got burned. Whoever they gave access to the dedi deleted all the files, as well as the forums and completly fked up the dedi. None of the team members took backups so things were pretty much over.

I've had many people ask me for the files/source and ive always ignored / told them no.

Your such a moron I'd be massively supprised if you got them online, and if you did it wouldnt stay online for very long..

Reactions: MythRohan

Muh

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2014
shots fired

bring back old skool

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
release date 25/12/2015 - version c#

Perhaps I've misunderstood or misinformed. What do you intend to release on this date?

1) That date is very suspicious.
2) You were to the last of my knowledge with another server team.
3) Suspicious date is suspicious.

mattyrad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2010
if your tryin to dish threats out ben its not guna be hard to Dos your server on christmas day GoodLuck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.