Right.......

aziraphale

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2003
not tellin
Yeah, ok This Has Only Started Since I Re-formatted My Pc.

EveryTime I Use My Printer It Prints Fine With the Red And Yellow But The Blue Ink Doesn't Print For Some reason, I Thought This may Be Because The Nozzle Was Blocked So I checked Them And They Are All Ok, Then I Checked The Drivers For The Printer, These Checked Out Fine.
After This I Used The Utilities Supplied ( Head Cleaning, Nozzle Cleaning, Status Check, ect...) These Did Nothing To Its Present Status.

Can AnyOne Shed Any Light On What May Be Wrong With It, Or AnyThing I Have Missed Out Doing.

Ty :angel:

bobblyben

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2003
only thing i can think of is you have previously printed a lot of blue stuff and the blue has run out. Seems too obvious though

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
3 possibilities:

1) uve run out of blue ink

2) uve touched the part where the blue ink comes out and its blocked
3) u got soem cheap cartridge that dont work ie. its faulty so take it back to where u got it

peace ;)

unrealhippie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
did you use XP's driver's for your printer?
or the ones that came with it? as I had drivers but I just plugged it in and used XP's and it works better than original

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
printer cartridges use a small electronic board to dispense ink, it could be possible that board has been disrupted somehow or a number of other things. try a different cartridge or try to download a utility to see how much ink u got left. btw what printer u got

aziraphale

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2003
not tellin
Its An Epson Colour 460, Yeah I know Its Fairly Old but Atm I Am Running On Dated Kit.

Hmm A New Catrige, Yay £15 Down That I Don't Have.

Ty For The Help As Always Guys

:angel: