Rise of the archons...

Noodz

LOMCN Leecher
Mar 13, 2011
Any of you folks know what the score is with this server? the website seems to be down so its not possible to create a new account?

Cheer's!

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Servers got a user count of 3 on Mirtracks

However, their website is down, and not a lot of presence of the gm on the forum so i assume it might just be bots logged in.

I will contact gm to see if still online and go from there.

Maybe check out Mirtracks for a new server to play?

Noodz

LOMCN Leecher
Mar 13, 2011
Cheer's for the reply bud,

I have an account on the server already and there is a small group of people that pop on often but as you say not many, i have a friend that wants to give it a go but cant create an account so thought id see if i could get any more info here.

i will have a nosey and see what else is available to play too, need something to keep me occupied over the holidays.

cheer's again.

ChaseyLane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Cheer's for the reply bud,

I have an account on the server already and there is a small group of people that pop on often but as you say not many, i have a friend that wants to give it a go but cant create an account so thought id see if i could get any more info here.

i will have a nosey and see what else is available to play too, need something to keep me occupied over the holidays.

cheer's again.
As far as i'm aware the patch server is down for all 3 of the servers, if you already have the files on another computer you can get around it by copying them across, making a new account on the otherhand may be an issue, i know arcadia is up but the patch doesnt work at the min so im assuming ROTA and P69 will be the same mate, hope this helps