Rogue Mir 3 is Coming Soon!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

mapadale

Just changing the Mon.Gen isn't really going to help, even dropping the time to say 1 minute respawn or doubling you mons, a x1 Mon is going to cause issues with a lack of mobs in a popular area for hunting.

At x32 you can easily get level 100+ in a few hours, which means MS & TP at, at least level 3, which would mean 100+ mobs dead in less than 10 seconds. Work the math out and you will see for yourself, though I wouldn't suggest anything higer than x3, but at x32 - x64 a x2 mon is more appropriate. Bare in mind as well Rouge, this comes from a vast amount of years of tried and tested methods.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
This server will be class when its released, finally a server with time spent on it.
Unfortunately at the moment theres no items etc so levelling is hard and cave teles go to F1 and in original maps all the action is on last floor so places like BP and JP etc become a mission but i'm sure GM will see to this and the server will become good,

Ancient

LOMCN Member
May 8, 2007
seems allright... has potential alltho a few things need altering... ive seen a few ppl compaining about balance on the server and i agree...

the leveling speed is far to fast for the item/book drop rate, so i think that needs looking at either up the drop rate or lower leveling speed,

also all books was in book shop at the start and now arent so the ppl who started got them and clearly the newer players are suffering...

also not a fan on the helper that u get (hits to hard and feels like we dont need to do anything) the dmg it does it ok just needs to get rid of the mass attack...

server seems to favour wizards more with the mass mobs everwhere... so wiz + mass hit helper pet = uber kill speed!

tao pets also need making slightly harder.... (maybe add the helper pet has it now with slightly less dmg for a 3rd pet @ lvl 70 or something)

also need more of a variety of kits... every1 will eventually have the same kit... maybe a few class kits at 70 90 120 150 etc etc instead of just banging dc m-all on same item...

i like the caves there are but i do prefere the original caves to begin with, the caves are set out for an high rate, with mass mobs in every cave which atm with no kit-spells for certain ppl its harder for them....

just a few thoughts!

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
this is only testing stages anyway so the books being in shops etc makes no difference... drops and caves are being changed eventually
(helper pet only lasts till lvl100)

Ancient

LOMCN Member
May 8, 2007
this is only testing stages anyway so the books being in shops etc makes no difference... drops and caves are being changed eventually
(helper pet only lasts till lvl100)

yes i know... but the GM needs to know these things and how are we meant to test new caves without spells? lol...

Ancient

LOMCN Member
May 8, 2007
Its been changed tp x16 now which i have tested and seems much better, spawn rates have been lowered, Also the m- all should be lowered on items as it at the minute is the same as DC, DC should be fore example 5- 17 and m- all 3- 9 DC should always be greater than M-all , Also Group hunting is what makes mir a better game, Maybe Group Caves should be created where rare kit can drop and also A group bonus implemented.

Rogue

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2010
apologies to all who was playing/testing last week i was forced to move out of my house so i didnt hve internet access however the server will be going back up tonite around 08:00pm GMT time due to a new internet modem and the likes my ip address wil have changed i will update rogue mir forums and this thread when all the necessary things have been done once again apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
apologies to all who was playing/testing last week i was forced to move out of my house so i didnt hve internet access however the server will be going back up tonite around 08:00pm GMT time due to a new internet modem and the likes my ip address wil have changed i will update rogue mir forums and this thread when all the necessary things have been done once again apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

past 8pm and not up?

Rogue

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2010
server is now back online sorry for the delay had a few issues with ips

just to confirm anyone using a different client to the one supplied put this in place of the ip address in the list make to connect

roguemir3.no-ip.org

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
server is now back online sorry for the delay had a few issues with ips

just to confirm anyone using a different client to the one supplied put this in place of the ip address in the list make to connect

roguemir3.no-ip.org

offline... :)

Rogue

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2010
server is now online however there has bben a wipe due to a power cut and me having to restore the data bases you may need to create your chars again but you shouldnt of lost too much progress if you create the same account and same character

the server will now now be staying up till we feel testing is complete we want to get this sever right to stay live for years to come so a long testing period is ahead

once again apologies to everyone who is playing atm

i hope you all understand what a stressfull time moving home is but we are now set back on track and ready to go

many thanks Rogue

LadyChaos

LOMCN Leecher
Apr 10, 2010
lo mate i trying to create an account but i cant type my stuff in quick enough gives you like 5 seconds im using a client from somewhere else and i did the roguemir3.no-ip.org in to ip on listmake? this is right yes? any help
Regards LC

Sorted going to try download main client thankyou
downloaded it but only few files there apperently download corrupt? :S any help fast

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

i cant make an account starting to piss me off :/

Last edited:

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
still says offline to me. can u upload the client / launcher again please rogue... ive changed the ip etc and still nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.