Rogue Mir 3 (Previously Demonic) New Server Coming Very Soon!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
lol just been reading all the posts not laughed so much in ages.
same people same crap, server will be interesting not played in ages looking forward to playing a little if an when it goes live.
look forward to the banter by my enemies ,wonder if they got anything new to say lol :)
hope server lasts a bit more than they used to and hope to see some new features.
any news would be nice possibly an eta ? lol

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
cod boy you still giving out your **** , you still live in your basement? still rambling s**t,thinking your the man rofl see you ingame pecker head cant wait :) not had a good laugh in ages.
O how i missed your attempts at being something , i just cant believe your lifes so sad haha .
anyway whens it live as its past its due date and still no news so is it happening or not ? some news would be good

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
cod boy you still giving out your **** , you still live in your basement? still rambling s**t,thinking your the man rofl see you ingame pecker head cant wait :) not had a good laugh in ages.
O how i missed your attempts at being something , i just cant believe your lifes so sad haha .
anyway whens it live as its past its due date and still no news so is it happening or not ? some news would be good

You're mouthing off on a mir forum and then calling someone's life sad... wow, the irony

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
wonder if they got anything new to say lol

You've been using these same insults for about 2 years (if I cared enough I'd find them) which is why I found your previous comment very hypocritical.

You're an adult, try typing like one.

mapadale

Why do you lot have to be so nasty towards each, It's only a game after all.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Why do you lot have to be so nasty towards each, It's only a game after all.

For us it's not "nasty" it's.....'entertaining' to an extent.

Why would you play this outdated game if not for the PK/banter........PvE content? lol

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
For us it's not "nasty" it's.....'entertaining' to an extent.

For you it maybe entertaing for other people it's not. Then when one of them compains it makes a massive argument which could have been avoided...

This was wrote about five? years ago...
what ive done so far i feel its nothing compared to what i cud do if i had the chance and cud be arsed...Instead i get dragged into the middle of sum stupid arguemnt.

Things never change...

Why would you play this outdated game if not for the PK/banter........PvE content? lol

Well I play it occasionally for fun.

If you were the host and looked at this thread would you really want to host for the people that have posted thus far?

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
If you were the host and looked at this thread would you really want to host for the people that have posted thus far?

Those type of people make up the majority player base and to an extent donate the most, if a bit of petty arguing offends you so easily:

1. You shouldn't play any online games/host online games
2. You should take yourself less seriously

If you want a community of middle aged "carebears" (hate that term) seeking virtual gratification to play with, then advertise to Xtreme servers.

Would you be part of the "Rogue Team" by any chance?

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
Those type of people make up the majority player base and to an extent donate the most, if a bit of petty arguing offends you so easily:

99% of the time it's more than "a bit".

1. You shouldn't play any online games/host online games

I play for fun, not to be abused. I hosted believe it or not for fun. I enjoyed learning to write NPC's make Items, Monsters. The constant arguments drained the fun out of it.

Would you be part of the "Rogue Team" by any chance?

No.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
So you post a link to a MMORPG server?

Well judging from the fact that you clearly have a history with Mir, I presumed you would ignore my advice (however obvious it is) so suggested the next best thing.

Bye.

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Thread Closed since all you guys wanna do is bicker. GM can PM me when they want the thread open again.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I play for fun, not to be abused. I hosted believe it or not for fun. I enjoyed learning to write NPC's make Items, Monsters. The constant arguments drained the fun out of it.

This is why server owners stop hosting, people need to grow up.

Any other discussion on the abuse matter or any abuse posted people will get temp bans, maybe even perm ban.

Ingame is up to you and the owners rules, here you follow the rules of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.