Royal Navy

Join Discord

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
I'm going into the royal navy but i dont feel ready for my exam so i'm woundering if theres a possiblity of any where online to practices to get ready for the exams anything like practice questions ect... i've looked all over and still found nothing so i thought someone mite know here i doubt it though.

Thanks very much for your help.

emmille

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2007
The questions are not very hard, i did them and i was told i should be trying to go in for an officer instead of a normal entry.

Its just basic questions on Maths, English and the odd common sense questions. What is it you want to join up as.

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
The questions are not very hard, i did them and i was told i should be trying to go in for an officer instead of a normal entry.

Its just basic questions on Maths, English and the odd common sense questions. What is it you want to join up as.

CONGRATULATIONS A NEW LOW, is your first impulse to lie Damn thats annoying.

as for the test just remember you love the YMCA, women have no place in the navy and you like group showers with men.

Lol just kidding British navy is the best in the world

emmille

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS A NEW LOW, is your first impulse to lie Damn thats annoying.

as for the test just remember you love the YMCA, women have no place in the navy and you like group showers with men.

Lol just kidding British navy is the best in the world

Yes thats it im lying about a navy test, i got so low i was told not to join because im a retard.

i was going to go in as a comms tech and i got 192 / 200 in the test which was the highest ever achieved in that office, IQ of 138 i have 12 GCSEs 4 A levels, am Studying my MCSE (just passed xp course) and am starting my degree through the OU in september.

Not that i need to prove myself to you as im sure you are a dead beat, but never mind.

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
Yes thats it im lying about a navy test, i got so low i was told not to join because im a retard.

i was going to go in as a comms tech and i got 192 / 200 in the test which was the highest ever achieved in that office, IQ of 138 i have 12 GCSEs 4 A levels, am Studying my MCSE (just passed xp course) and am starting my degree through the OU in september.

Not that i need to prove myself to you as im sure you are a dead beat, but never mind.

Geek, get a life.......

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003

Your just one of those fags who no matter what anybody has done you have done better and have the pseudo credentials to prove it.

You were going to go in as a comms tech, and were told you should try to go in as an officer instead. For them to make that kind of judgement you would need to shows skills in leadership as well at the very least plus various other things which I doubt they are going to derive from a maths test.

So please tell us why, after all this information and skill exhibited when taking the test did you suddenly not join the navy and apparently cut all ties with the job?

If people like you are considered to be "The smartest of smart" in the navy, then I wouldn't be suprised if Iran was right about that territorial waters thing. If they had your brain power the excuse would be "we wasnt in iranian waters gov' we waz in our boat"

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)

i got 35/35 in my and 69/72 in my driving theory test [fact] that crap above is just your illness spilling out each post at a time and i put it to you "sir" that you are the dead beat and Google really is your friend, you see a post Google it then the spout out CRAP..

And since you have been here since 2003 please shine your perpetual light upon us and tell us your original user name.

emmille

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2007
Your just one of those fags who no matter what anybody has done you have done better and have the pseudo credentials to prove it.

You were going to go in as a comms tech, and were told you should try to go in as an officer instead. For them to make that kind of judgement you would need to shows skills in leadership as well at the very least plus various other things which I doubt they are going to derive from a maths test.

So please tell us why, after all this information and skill exhibited when taking the test did you suddenly not join the navy and apparently cut all ties with the job?

If people like you are considered to be "The smartest of smart" in the navy, then I wouldn't be suprised if Iran was right about that territorial waters thing. If they had your brain power the excuse would be "we wasnt in iranian waters gov' we waz in our boat"

I was actually employed by my dad who needless to say, pays me a lot more than the navy was willing to.

What do you for for a job Atom? I have a feeling i pay for your giro

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
I was actually employed by my dad who needless to say, pays me a lot more than the navy was willing to.

Heard it before
"my dads owns an oil rig"
"my dad owns a football stadium"
"my dad owns a chain of pc shops" "
"my dad is the top guy for Microsoft england"

[fact] Your dad is a pedophile nonce and you his victim you ****ing twisted little **** im sorry but im sick of your bloody crap rather than waste peoples money on a shrink go emo yourself in a cold bath with a sharp knife (im lmao while i type this tbh)

[Edit] and the giro thing say that to someone in the public sector ie police man or a nurse and we will see where you end up or how far you get in life

Last edited:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003

So, your employed by your dad, may I ask what your doing? Also, if you had an ounce of intelligence you could have probably pulled up the details on what I do for a living.

You don't acutally pay for my giro, but your taxes go towards paying my wages as I work as PCSO for the Wiltshire constabularly.

Strange how you went for a job in the navy then despite the fact your dad could hire you and pay your more anyway. Id say it sounds like lies but my senses have been coulded by the overwhelming stench of verbal diahorrea after reading your post. I wonder how that could have happened?

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
if its anything like the test i took before i joined the army in 1996 you will be fine, the test i took was just semi basic stuff like:

maths
english
basic knoledge questions

etc etc

best of luck to you mate, being in the forces was a good life it has its ups and downs, the navy iam not sure but the people i met in my time with the forces who were serving with the navy all seemed happy with what they were doing, unlike the army lol

any way

good luck!

Emmille, you dont need qualifications coming out of your ass hole to get a good job, iam a sales executive for a fkn large company and i got that job with with 4 gcse's none of which were C or above, so mouthing at people of i got this ive got that is just bs i would imagine if you feel the need to come here to basicly say your better then others your prob talking complete bollocks

Last edited:

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
wow big boy, you're employed by your father...bet you had to work REAL hard to get that job.....

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums

Firstly no matter how good you scored they dont tell you to join up as a officer, i know this because i was in the navy and when i was injured i got put into the afco for a few days, nothing but crap is comming out of your mouth anyway good luck on joining to whoever it was that is and hope you get PO pascoa hes good man although he might be chief po now. Its hard work and totall change of life style enjoy it.

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
Getting Back onto the subject, i only done my basic training in the navy, as i did get rather bored of it, if u want test exams or kinda hints of what it will be like just goto there website, they usally have some questions on there, if not i'd advise going back to there office and asking for a test papper. they usally have them lieing around, and im pritty sure they'd be more than happy to give u 1. apart from all that. hope it all goes well. but i would advise u to join the army more =p. Armoured Core, Top Gun, 16th Division, gd times gd stuff.

good luck to wherever your plans take u.

/Darkunit