rungate

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
okay i have setup the mssql, odbc, and set all ips to 127.0.0.1<only want to use for offline<<

i open login server, rungate, etc. and click on loader it loads up, but i can't create char>> so i went into enter manager and created myself

when i get to login and pass screen entered the info i put in manager and it goes the< busy, full, packed and can't click on white area to get to char account

anyhelp please

mapadale

okay i have setup the mssql, odbc, and set all ips to 127.0.0.1<only want to use for offline<<

i open login server, rungate, etc. and click on loader it loads up, but i can't create char>> so i went into enter manager and created myself

when i get to login and pass screen entered the info i put in manager and it goes the< busy, full, packed and can't click on white area to get to char account

anyhelp please

Screen shots please

Upvote 0

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
if ur server name would be ok it should appear in the white space before "-?"
check it again everywere ( sql, mir3server folder/all configs , !setup.txt , and clients .ini) and check ur ip's/ports , this problem is allways from ip's or name wrong

Upvote 0

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
if ur server name would be ok it should appear in the white space before "-?"
check it again everywere ( sql, mir3server folder/all configs , !setup.txt , and clients .ini) and check ur ip's/ports , this problem is allways from ip's or name wrong

i'm just running it offline i have all ip's set to 127.0.0.1 in everything is this going to matter?

Upvote 0

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
what srv files are u useing ?
are the images u posted all the gates u open ? u dont open the srv (CruelDragonMir3G.exe(loader/netcheck)/ei_blabla.exe?) in case u didnt opened it thats ur problem .. and in case u have it started post a screeny with it aswell

Upvote 0

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
hmm first , i think u didnt changed the ip's in 127.0.0.1 , from were does the kaori checker takes the 24.117..... ip ?
second u need to start the gates in a specific order(check ur folders there need to be a chinese folder with the gate numbered in the order u need to open them) or else they wont connect corectly and might not let u log in ,
third , u still didnt screened the srv's exe
and the mirlogingate does the same thing with regserver witch i see u opened allready so thats why u cant open it and u get error ,

Upvote 0

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
what srv files are u useing ?
are the images u posted all the gates u open ? u dont open the srv (CruelDragonMir3G.exe(loader/netcheck)/ei_blabla.exe?) in case u didnt opened it thats ur problem .. and in case u have it started post a screeny with it aswell
files i'm using 3.55 with 3.68 loader and listmake.exe

Upvote 0

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
let me see if i got this right
1. mir3 login
2. holley db server
3. netcheck
4. loader3g.exe
5.sel gate
6.run gate
7.<don't know> can someone tell me pls

Upvote 0

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
1. LoginSrv
2. HolleyDBSrv
3.MirLogin or regserver ( use only one of them)
4.NetCheck (do u open them corectly ? does the green srv window comes up
5.Loader3g after u opened them both ?)
6.RunGate
7.Selgate
8.LogDataBase(optional only for logs but if u play on local u dont need logs i presume)

i would sugest u to use full 3.55 first and after change the netcheck/loader if u whant

Last edited:
Upvote 0

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA

getting this error when i do netcheck then loader3g and the little green box u were talking about randomly comes up on screen only visible about every 2mins or so then goes away in a flash

FIXED

Last edited:
Upvote 0

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
okay using the 3.55 files and the 3.68 loader
get all the way to these places and this last gate is keeping me from entering why is that?

stuck here

where can i find these 2 ports? or do they matter?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
u dont need thouse 2 ports , they arent for mir :)
u still get the error with string resource ? , u need to change ur stres3g.txt .
untill ur "green thing" doesnt load complete u wont be able to log in , the "green thing" is ur srv lol , everything else are just gates that send u to it

Upvote 0

mapadale

You don't need any ports open for offline use, as you are using the 127.0.0.1 IP address which is the windows loop back IP: You haven't got a correct IP address or server name some where, as CD.INI is not able to talk to OBDC which in turn isn't talking to SQL Go through all IP related areas and check them all. Also server name has to match in all areas as well.

Upvote 0

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
okay i changed my stre3g.txt back to noraml one green loader loads up fully but it's saying some of my maps are missing? these were the only maps i had with 3.55 working

Upvote 0