Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
No farphit that was just your mum that wanted a free ride.

Shut up you loser, im going to refrain from calling you the names everybody else does, but 1 thing i will say is, why on earth would you have a bowl cut? loser.

To be honest, i think this 'stag party' is just a sausage fest for all the rz fags to make love.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Bowl cut? that was when i was about 15 lol... i used to have like spider legs but anyway... Im 18 now and i do not have the bowl cut now. Not that you should really care unless of course your pointing out improvements due to sexual attraction;) bare lols

Zideo

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Im well up for it. You think im joking? See you there. PM me some details on where it is, ill mini map it print it off fill my tank up and wharrr ill be on my ways.

Can we shake hands after iv finished off your misses though mental?

Its in Manchester, unsure the name of the place, Im off to Lee's house then we go from there, so the details are sketchy since its not my party bla bla bla, keep notified on forum w/ details.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
No farphit that was just your mum that wanted a free ride.

yeah shes always wanted to go on one of those disney rides. anyway, she told me it was rubbish and even with your huge ears they still wouldnt let you fly. whats the point of that?

updated pics so we can rip the new ears.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Bowl cut? that was when i was about 15 lol... i used to have like spider legs but anyway... Im 18 now and i do not have the bowl cut now. Not that you should really care unless of course your pointing out improvements due to sexual attraction;) bare lols

Zideo

Updated pic of Zidiot;

Even upgraded his dirty cap to a beanie.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
truthfully, out of respect, can a mod close this, at the end of the day Zideo is basically going to get 30 people attacking him if he does wish to show up, so out of pride, please close this,.

Exclamatio

LOMCN n00bie
May 7, 2004
If I had a car, I'd go purely to scrap with ur moderators.

otherwise, i couldnt think of anything more dull.

lmao no you wouldnt, you're a little ***** making idle threats over the internet to compensat for the fact that if you ever said anything even remotely similar in real life you would get ****ed up mate

sorry, you fail at e-life aswell as real life!

lol thats hillarious.

ur staff are idiots. ur forum is full of idiots. thats why u use lomcn more than rz. true?

colonel stfu. ive always been a lomcner not a rzer.

you seem to hate rz so much, theres something simple you can do to save yourself a lot of stress. dont go there and dont talk about it

although you are evidently too stupid for either of those (i did help by banning you though)

Wheres my invite :(.

who are you? :P

lmfao. that'd be awesome. i even remember that actually.

@mental the kinda ppl u get on RZ r the kinda ppl u seen irl and either think "loser" or "dikhead". YAY LETS ALL MEET UP AND RIM N STUFF AND PRETEND WE HAVE LIVES AHAHAHA MENTAL DO U WANT A BLOWJOB?

yeah we get the kind of people that will fly from another country to be with their friends, chill out for a few days and have an all over fantastic time meeting new and old friends

friendships that are so close they even have invites to my wedding despite living over seas

Lol I'd beat him around without even thinking about it, hes a big girl!

Jokes love you really lee :(

love you too hun!

Ill be there. Nice to see im top of your guest list. Youl find im not that bad of a peson!!!

nah i bet you're a ****

i also bet you wont turn up

i compare you to Tai whilst comparing your fighting abilities to that of a dead old woman.

the old woman died of aids too.

Lol if hes going can I come aswell? Need a good laugh.

come anyway :P

Mental bud your inviting people from internet its a bit sad don't you think what if a guys gay and anothers a gay perv?

gtfo the internet please mate, the earth too if you have time!

Ill bring my protection ring guys. You knows this.

i dont know this, infact i have no idea what you mean, enlighten me please

He will flick his hair and flap his ears = k.o

roflmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.