:S lost! on making a server :(

SoulReaper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
ok rite, well i desided the other day that i wanted to make a 1.9 server kind of based on Wow.... but i know nothing of making or where to go about doing such things and would probably just amke and do everything all wrong!

(dont bother reading below if ur not intrested in making a server, with me) :(

anyways a server like wow... like get to lvl 60 with a set every 5lvls from lvl 5-60 and then when u hit 60, u get on at 60, 63 66, then 70, 73, 76 and last but best by far 80...
then maybe a 100set thats just amazing but very rare 2 find and get lvl 2 wear to making people work hard for it... but drops around the World.

but i wanted to make each set for each 5lvls sperate for each class..
so like one lvl 15set for warrior, mage, tao, so not all the dc sc mc ac amc and that all on same set and each class set looks differnt so people stand out more :) but i want to make the sets hard to find so its not like go to the cave kill a few mobs got the set :)

i want it so when u hunting at lvl20 the mobs drop the 25 kit, and when lvl 25 the mobs u hunt then drop 30 kit and so on.
but u kind of need the next kit to lvl or else the mobs are a bit 2 tuff.

i was goin 2 keep Tellys, Para, Pros ect pretty rare and make them just them not spiderPara Dc2-30 .. just the basic euro para ect :D
so people have to think if they wont to use it or not.
wouldnt mind adding Quests to the rings but they are pretty far into the questing stystem... but u get good items from completing one befor
- like recall item parts.

and no Instant pots, that just makes PVP ****!

and i wanted to make at lvl 60+ the Caves + Boss need a small grp to complete unless ur a few lvls and the set higher for your lvl thans the cave your hunting in, which you maybe able 2 solo or 2man it depending how much higher you are and what set and parts you got :)

also wanted 2 add some Random Rare Drops that are verynice for their lvls which out beat any set item by a few set lvls..
so a 40 rare ring beatsa lvl 55 set ring ect....

i Designed all the Stats for items and sets for each class to make it fair for each class, so wizzys dont just pawn at lvling and warrior and tao suck.

also i dont think i would like a pet rental. maybe u can get pets till like lvl 20 just to help you on ur way :S (not sure)

would like server to have a telly npc/stone.
would have crafting npc that requires items and higher mobs have better chance at drop yet every mob will drop.

will need lots of new maps made for caves for the sets of each class..
and on that note i wanted to make like the same cave 3 times one for warrior set, one for wizzy set, one for tao set ... but 3 of them for each set eheh :D

If anyone any good at making server like putting them alltogether an know whats their doing, i love to make a server with you :D
based on the above :)
and i send u all the item details and set names ect that i come with for server, havnt got a name for it yet as so we could make one up.
and i would like to think this would be a long term server and amasome to play :D

add me to msn - [email protected]

thankx

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
You've double posted mate, and nobody will be willing to do this as you will be putting no work into it whatsoever whereas they will have to do all the work for you.

Upvote 0

SoulReaper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
aww sorry about the double post didnt notic, i tryed 2 edit it :(
/You know of any up todate guides with working links and how guides on how to do everytihing and what u need ect to make a server, cos i make it if i could and knew how 2 :)
thanksx

Upvote 0

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Try searching around, you'll get all the things you need, and BabyHack's 'The One Thread you will ever need' is there for ya :)

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
PennyFarthing said:
unless you make level dependent pots, so higher levels get higher mana and health potions?
Is that even possible?

Upvote 0

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
possibly or you can edit the login options so higher levels get a key to a potion shop which sells better potions? Ok maybe a bit of exploiting would take place but people would have to first earn the high level before they can get the pots.

Upvote 0