2) the list in the txt file

CastlePalaceDoorX=631
CastlePalaceDoorY=274

AngelOfDeath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2003
In Hell
is there anything i need to do to the mapitself?

i have done what u said and the doors dont open even tho i own the wall

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
i dont know AoD i told Rhys2002 everything, im all out of ideas :/

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
i think sabuks coded into the server =/ however i aint been doin PS's for along time so its probably possible to do so now...

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
DrowninG said:
i think sabuks coded into the server =/ however i aint been doin PS's for along time so its probably possible to do so now...
It is possible with the 1.9 files.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
DevilsKnight said:
u care 2 shed some light on this subject and tell us how, i wud really like to know aswell.
It pretty much all lies in the setup.txt, as toxick already said you will need to edit the cords for the sabuk doors, plus you need to add the map number i think to the setup.txt.. i haven't really tried doing it, but i'm sure you'll figure out yourself, just some common sense ;).

AngelOfDeath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2003
In Hell
Gimpasaurus said:
It pretty much all lies in the setup.txt, as toxick already said you will need to edit the cords for the sabuk doors, plus you need to add the map number i think to the setup.txt.. i haven't really tried doing it, but i'm sure you'll figure out yourself, just some common sense ;).

well if its common sense then why doesnt it work?.....have you even tried it?..........if not make a map with sabuk palace on it and make it work......then i will listen to what you say.....

-Ghost-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
yeh... its easy wen u know how.. the wall palace map 0150 is coded into the M2Server itself. So either:

1. change it in the M2Sever
or
2. change the map info so ur new wall map connects to 0150 instead of mudwall map (3). Then just place the doors and walls where u need them to be.

Think i answered wat was asked... lol

I've done it... took me no time to figure it out.. lol

AngelOfDeath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2003
In Hell
-Ghost- said:
yeh... its easy wen u know how.. the wall palace map 0150 is coded into the M2Server itself. So either:

or
2. change the map info so ur new wall map connects to 0150 instead of mudwall map (3). Then just place the doors and walls where u need them to be.

its not coded into the m2 as you can have multiple sabuks now...

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
AngelOfDeath said:
well if its common sense then why doesnt it work?.....have you even tried it?..........if not make a map with sabuk palace on it and make it work......then i will listen to what you say.....
Don't be a smartass, i already said that I HAVEN'T TRIED TO DO IT, and assumed it was easy enough seeing as pretty much everything can be set up, changed in the setup.txt and you don't need to hex anything (like it was on 1.4) and seeing as the lines you had to change in the setup.txt are so obvious it shouldn't be that hard either...

Gimpasaurus said:

AngelOfDeath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2003
In Hell
Gimpasaurus said:
Don't be a smartass, i already said that I HAVEN'T TRIED TO DO IT, and assumed it was easy enough seeing as pretty much everything can be set up, changed in the setup.txt and you don't need to hex anything (like it was on 1.4) and seeing as the lines you had to change in the setup.txt are so obvious it shouldn't be that hard either...

you can be a know it all i can be a smartass.....why post on something you havent tried?

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
AngelOfDeath said:
you can be a know it all i can be a smartass.....why post on something you havent tried?
Actually you are right, you can be whatever you want...

Trying to be helpfull maybe?

AngelOfDeath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2003
In Hell
Gimpasaurus said:
Actually you are right, you can be whatever you want...

Trying to be helpfull maybe?

dont you have to know a little something about the topic to be helpful?

Rhys2002

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2005
-Ghost- said:

or

I've done it... took me no time to figure it out.. lol

Map 0150 is the palace map which has nothing to do with the doors opening on Map 3 or watever map you place sabuk on, and by the way u enter the map number in the sw.txt for the palace. Just a bit of useless information.

Nice to see some people think they know it all when they know nothing.

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
i've tried making another conquest area and i cant get doors 2 open even when u are the owner of that wall, got it in my name ect.

AngelOfDeath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2003
In Hell
DevilsKnight said:
i've tried making another conquest area and i cant get doors 2 open even when u are the owner of that wall, got it in my name ect.

that is the exact same problem we are having, as soon as we (since no one else has a clue) figure it i will post it here for everyone

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
its a subject i havent tuched :P im learning, and im trying to help Rhys all i can AoD :P

AngelOfDeath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2003
In Hell
ok rhys stayed up all night but he figured the doors out,
open your map in editor
click tools then select door
then click on the door that you want to open
a box comes up with index and offset
put a tick in the checkbox then repeat for the whole door
works on all doors not just sabuk