SabukWar Problems

Cosforg

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2008
Hello people. Well, when i put the relic for a war in the war npc, it says: Sabuk war fixes to:
Administradores 2009-xx-xx

But, when I reload the server, it says:
Sabuk war fixes to:
Does not have

And with the Taosung war the same, when I reload the server the war programmed disappear. Someone knows why happen this? Help me pls, I'm a little noob for things like this. Bye.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I don't remember exactly how to fix it.

Go to Game3G and look for "Castle war" or something like that. Then change the server name and the name of the walls (Sabuk and Taosung)

Upvote 0

Cosforg

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2008
hmm.... in game3g its TBL_GuildWar, but inside the columns are: FLD_GUILDWARTITLE, FLD_GUILDNAME, FLD_GUILD1POINT, FLD_GUILDNAME, FLD_GUILD2POINT, FLD_WINGUILD, FLD_GATECONTROL. If u can say me what I need to put in them pls, there are all emptys and dont say anything of servername or walls. Other table in game3g is TBL_CastleFlagDef. Inside the columns: FLD_CASTLENAME ; FLD_FLAGSTATUS -> SABUK; COMPLETE -
TAOSUNG; COMPLETE

In Hero3G the table tblCastleLog. Inside: FLD_DATE, ServerName, CastleIndex, CastleName, DailyTaxLimit, CastleOwner, TodayTax, CastleGold, Captain1, Captain2. All of this columns all empty too.
Pls, if someone knows how fix it say me. Thanks in advange.

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
hmm.... in game3g its TBL_GuildWar, but inside the columns are: FLD_GUILDWARTITLE, FLD_GUILDNAME, FLD_GUILD1POINT, FLD_GUILDNAME, FLD_GUILD2POINT, FLD_WINGUILD, FLD_GATECONTROL. If u can say me what I need to put in them pls, there are all emptys and dont say anything of servername or walls. Other table in game3g is TBL_CastleFlagDef. Inside the columns: FLD_CASTLENAME ; FLD_FLAGSTATUS -> SABUK; COMPLETE -
TAOSUNG; COMPLETE

In Hero3G the table tblCastleLog. Inside: FLD_DATE, ServerName, CastleIndex, CastleName, DailyTaxLimit, CastleOwner, TodayTax, CastleGold, Captain1, Captain2. All of this columns all empty too.
Pls, if someone knows how fix it say me. Thanks in advange.

In the Game3G table you have to change the server name and it will work.

Upvote 0

Cosforg

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2008
in what table?
and what i need to put in it? thanks in advange

[EDIT]: Ok, I fixed it, im table castledefine of hero3g i put the name of my server and in castle name i put sabuk and taosung. Thanks unico and alecs7k // Gracias unico, soy cosforg del apo ya nos conocemos :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0