Sacred Mir V2 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
he must know cos he was working on stuff when it went down

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
server down? guess it wont b up till tonight?

Last edited:

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Todd whats in line for updates? I was going to come and play again but the reason i quit was there was absolutely nothing to fight over, SW isn't rewarding, There isn't a boss that shouts 'blah blah blah' every so often, So are any of these getting to be introduced? A server with 0 PK is a boring server as i tried telling you before i quit 2,3 weeks ago.

/CLOUD

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Re: Sacred Mir V2 [Heroes]

Might come win this again... How longs it been up? Giving people a head start may not make them all quit as quickly -.-

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Re: Sacred Mir V2 [Heroes]

Might come win this again... How longs it been up? Giving people a head start may not make them all quit as quickly -.-

been up a few weeks, a lot of people are already fully kitted up in Mir/Realm gear and better. Khronez has full MirKit believe it or not ;-)

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Cool. You playing?

---------- Post Merged at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Todd whats in line for updates? I was going to come and play again but the reason i quit was there was absolutely nothing to fight over, SW isn't rewarding, There isn't a boss that shouts 'blah blah blah' every so often, So are any of these getting to be introduced? A server with 0 PK is a boring server as i tried telling you before i quit 2,3 weeks ago.

/CLOUD

lol @ this guys siggy xD