sad little boys....

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raistlin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Why dosad little ppl dos servers when it dont go there way? take for instance barny. He made the server, he made one mob which drops rares etc etc then gms take item firm hsi char, what does he do? yes he dos's server -.- very sad

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
dont rly get u.

he made server, and made 1 paticular mob, easyish 2 kill that drops rares. so on a non gm char he kills this mob and gets loads rares? or he made mobs on his gm, killed and gave items to his noob?

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
cba to explain...ne how i didnt use rares sdont care bout em getting took its the items i worked 4 and the ones i borrowed.

Spudualla

i think his 2nd name is funny...Barnfather lol makes me laugh :/

thought i wud jst add tht >.<

zeddicus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
wtf, if ur gonna flame then put it in the flame section, not in general chat

Spudualla

JohnBarny said:
im proud of my name spuddy lol and good point zed take it to flame idoit..

proud? >< ure 2nd name is barnfather tho, thts well bad, i wud die if i had tht name :/ u gotta say it out loud, it makes u laugh lol :S

Spudualla

JohnBarny said:
not realli u kinda immature arnt lol...how old u spuddy 10?

yes, yes im 10 yrs of age

still doesnt make ure name any less funnier, lol barnfather

Spudualla

Deathsfear said:
How old are you with that spelling?

err it makes me the age tht i cba spell wrds out fully as its pointless, spelling fully on here isnt gonna get me my GCSE is it? no didnt thnk so

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
FFS another Spammer WOTS THE POINT IN RUINING POSTS GRRRR

What has his 2nd name got nything to do wiv DOS'ing a server?

grow up spud.

cilla

Spudualla said:
yes, yes im 10 yrs of age

still doesnt make ure name any less funnier, lol barnfather

LMAO LOL ROFL LMFAOROFL HAHAHAH U JOKER, LESS FUNNIER , ROFL ROFL ROFL

cilla

^G0trex said:

grow up spud.

ur spamming - leave that 2 a mod..

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
Cilla WTG you just passed your spammers license...

Spud, are you actually that pathetic that your best offense is "your surname is Barnfather" - OMG, it's a name, WOW, I've heard much worse, and people don't take the mick, and as Gotrex says, what on earth does his name got to do with DOS'ing a server? GROW UP

cilla

Pyraine said:
Cilla WTG you just passed your spammers license...

Spud, are you actually that pathetic that your best offense is "your surname is Barnfather" - OMG, it's a name, WOW, I've heard much worse, and people don't take the mick, and as Gotrex says, what on earth does his name got to do with DOS'ing a server? GROW UP

lololololololololololoolololololllloooooooooooooool u call me a spammer?!?!!?!? lolol. ur the biggest spammer u moron, u joined jeb 2004 u have over 600post, i joined in aug 2003 and av 100.. shows who the spammer is

Spudualla

^G0trex said:

grow up spud.

who the *** r u 2 tell me wat 2 do? u shud stfu b4 i stik me foot all up in ya ass

grow up? wtf ure not my mum

also P person whoever i never sed tht i was tranna offend him u tit, i jst stated his 2nd name was barnfather n it was funny

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Spudualla said:
who the *** r u 2 tell me wat 2 do?
u shud stfu b4 i stik me foot all up in ya ass
grow up? wtf ure not my mum

i never said i was my mum but from what ive seen ur not exactly contributing to the clean up/revival of LOMCN b4 it goes under for good.

Spudualla said:
also P person whoever i never sed tht i was tranna offend him u tit, i jst stated his 2nd name was barnfather n it was funny

as for tryint to offend sum1 by the last name.... its a fact of life, ppl learn to live with it, i dont rly think it botherd him as at least is isnt sumit like "Nahasapemapetalon" or his full name is "Ben Dover"

i cant say i find him last name amusing in any way nor do 75% of this forum..

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Cilla - Banned, uve had 2 warnings, spamming and idiocy makes 3 strikes and ur out

Spudualla - ur on warning number 1, but noobish insults makes it warning number 2, and repetition and spamming makes 3 . Banned.

Edit* left unlocked to prevent clutter. antmore spamming an it will be locked and peretrators will be warned!!!

Last edited:

-Loz-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2004
actually it shud be warning 2 for spud... as for the so called 3rd warning, he was being human and explaining/defending himself... being human isnt a bannable offence.

Spud - "im not on warning 1, i asked miles to put tht as my title"

so unban plz atom.

ok to stop this post from being spam... i think that people that dos servers are tossers that dont get their own way, isnt there such thing as dos protection?

Loz.

Status
Not open for further replies.