Saddam Hussein executed before dawn

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
No offence but if u want lomcn to get into trouble i would keep this topic i've seen forums and mates get into big trouble by people for having this and leeching this video i rather see lomcn having a gd network not a bad one with loads of rubbish like a stupid video i'm just saying its not that gd watch the news its always on there. no1 want to see some1 who tryed to wipe out the world die we just want peace thats all we should of just locked him up. this thread should be closed. thats my opinon

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
This thread wont be closed as there is no reason to close it. If Saddam was locked up instead of killed it would of had to be in Iraq for political reasons and that means the Saddam loyalists would of attempted to break him out multiple times, people could be hurt or killed. Then Saddam would go into hiding again and all those people who have died in Iraq would of died for nothing.

It was the only possible solution. Anyway people demanded justice for what he had done and i think this was a fair judgement, an eye for an eye and all that.

Oh and how exactly can Lomcn get into trouble, im sure Saddam loyalists play mir.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
The video shouldn't have been made/shown/distributed. The simple fact is, its incredibly hypocritical to contravene someone's human rights, as they are paying the penalty for exactly the same thing.

That said though it was bound to have happened, because people would have wanted proof. But in all honesty, those watching/cheering the hanging video, have basically shown they share common principles with terrorist supporters who cheer when extemists put a video of a British national being beheaded on a website.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I saw the video on youtube and was personally sickened.
I think he should of died..sure...but i dont think the video should have been publicised like it has.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
i went onto the vid on youtube but couldnt watch it..

Its just wrong people watching someone dieng.
But yeah he deserved it.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
So it only makes sense that they take him back out, right?

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
95% of you are biased nobodies who sprout the usual **** infested into you through media...

Are you not aware that Bush funded Saddam for so so long? They actually helped him to get into power.

First of all, did he or did he not condemn the members of that village to death?

If you worked in a weapon shop and sold a knife to someone, that person then went and stabbed someone with it, is it your fault? No.

Your just one of the idiots who think they are being clever by having "an off the wall opinion", you want to stick out from the crowd. Sorry but Saddam deserved to be punished by Iraqi laws the punishment for his crimes was death.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
America ENCOURAGED Saddam to inflict casualties

Why would you say that?

Saddam wasn't picked out of a hat because the world needed a new scapegoat, his crimes were inhuman. Why would you try and justify otherwise? Because you saw an article different to everyone else and went with it purely because it was different? Were you there? I know I sure wasn't, but when it comes to thinks like news, when it comes from the mouths of the world leaders, innocent people and children - I believe it. Who told you your little stories?

You're sick, man. I'm all for not jumping on the bandwagon but trying to justify Saddam's actions for attention on a forum is just wrong.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
95% of you are biased nobodies who sprout the usual **** infested into you through media...

Are you not aware that Bush funded Saddam for so so long? They actually helped him to get into power.

Lol, thats ****ing hillarious, on the one hand you claim everyone is being fed media propganda. However your tinfoil hat picked up the truth. Saddam did atually come into power in 1979, the same year George Bush was made president. Oh wait, that didnt actually happen.

No, America didnt put him in power, and no they didnt "fund" him. The word "fund" implies they were giving him free handouts in cash for **** all. Sorry to dissapoint your consppiracy theory, but thats just not the way the world works.

What America (obviously the root of evil for doing so) and a lot of other NATO (oh wait, many other countries were involved, so it wasnt just America) did, was sell him miliatry supplies and equiptment. This is called "making money for your country" its what every country does. idiot.

At this time they didnt realise he was a headcase. Partly because at this point in time, he was a decent leader who was investing money in his people, giving them free education, unversities, and built a sewer system etc. He used the miliatry equiptment to invade part of Iran, which he actually did out of fear, and not greed, which is why he only took over the part of Iran that agreed and supported with his veiws.

He did eventually become greedy probably due to the fact that his war on iran, whichw as supposed to be short, and only take over enough of the country to stem the threat from them, turned into an 8 year war, because he severly underestimated them.

The hanging was a sentence passed by an iraqi judge, in iraq, and was a penalty that had the approval of saddam himself as he had used it many times on his own people. It was for wiping out an entire village of people, just because someone tried to assasinate him near there, thats a crime against humanity, as it was done in cold blood, and with absolutely no evidence or backing that the people in that village were to blame.

So, theres the full ****ing story for you, now, instead of whinging about people posting "media fed bull****" how about you stop posting your sensationalised conspiracy theory ****.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Instead of trying to look me look dumb through clever quoting - try quoting the whole sentence and then re-read it and notice the fact I said 'beforehand' - ie. before the recent power-surge Saddam experianced under power

And ffs, you plonker, NEVER have i justified the killing of the innocent people.

LEARN 2 ****IN READ PU-LEASE? :(

You obviously can't have a normal discussion without insulting people, have fun.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
-Bugzy- said:
However, the fact most of you here sprout the evilness & badness of Saddam
are you trying to say that some people on here are being as evil as Saddam, if so....
AHAHAHAHAHA i forgot how some of us typing characters on thsi forum causes a mass murder LOLOLOLOLOL.

Go find another conspiracy theory, then try your luck. :)

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
[1]I never delved into the fors and against of the hanging - none of us - not even myself - could ever justify the for or against of that. No-one has the right to justify death upon someone.

[2]However, the fact most of you here sprout the evilness & badness of Saddam is witness that you have no idea how it all works.

[3]If you did, you'd realise that America ENCOURAGED Saddam to inflict casualties beforehand if it meant getting power. Saddam may not have overstepped the line in the first place if America had no contact with him and did not fund him.

[4]And comparing a weapon shop to American & Iraq is just silly because what you need to understand is the idea of a series of things which are interlinked. The whole America/Iraq disput has been linked for quite a few decades now and Saddam's killing of the innocents is part of that chain-link.

[5]Please note - NEVER did I justify the killing's of those people. But this isn't as clockwork as 'he killed them - kill him.' It delves much deeper into that.

[6]Now please don't consider me as having an 'off-the-wall opinion' because I don't agree with yours. That's known as being an asshat :)

Im finding it hard to not just repeat everything Atom just said as it somes up my point exactly but i will try to give my thoughts.

[1] No, in a perfect idilic world no one should be able to "justify death on someone". Wake up mate, this isnt a perfect world, if it were Saddam would not of been able to sentence that village to death.

[2] He was an evil dictator that had a village sentenced to death, a crime against humanity, that is a fact proven in a court of law. No your right we dont know how "it" all works, we arent in a position to know. Neither are you. So dont try and take the high and mighty stance on this when you know as much as us.

[3]How the hell do you know that America "ENCOURAGED" Saddam to inflict casualties? If that were true, and i seriously doubt it is, how would that information ever be leaked, if America were to make such an incriminating move as that dont you think they would of covered it up.

[4] Comparing a weapon shop to America and Iraq is a very simplistic look at the situation buts its basis is true none the less. America sold arms to Iraq (as most countries do). When they did so they didnt know Saddam would turn out to be a problem. Yes problems did start in Iraq decades ago, both our country and the US were under a different Prime minister/President with potentially different intentions to that of our current PM/President.

[5] In the case of his hanging it doesnt really delve any deeper than the fact that he was responsible for the death of that village, he was tried in an Iraqi court of law and sentenced by an Iraqi judge. Thats why he was hung.

[6] Im considering you as "off the wall" because at least our opinions have some basis of truth. Yours are just conspirative diarrhea.

If that website is all your basing your opinion on im not going to continue this debate, thats the age old Oil arguement which can neither be proved or disproved. You talk down to us because our opinions have been formed through information given by the media, your Cliff Pearson is a journalist.

Last edited: