SaintsWrath Testing/Beta Now Open!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
sorry ive been really busy irl >.< .. im working on it tomoz so yeh tomoz night hopefully sorry for the inconvienance x

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Ye obv you busy irl or wotever but you had a server ready-to-go at least thats wot i understood from wot you said week ago yet you are still doing "bits"???

Neway no critisism really but is there a new eta or something?

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Ye obv you busy irl or wotever but you had a server ready-to-go at least thats wot i understood from wot you said week ago yet you are still doing "bits"???

Neway no critisism really but is there a new eta or something?
well im working on the last few things now .. its just few drops and spawns and few more npcs i need to add and few other bits on the side .. i got a hour before i go out but hopefully shud only need another hour when i get back x

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
well im working on the last few things now .. its just few drops and spawns and few more npcs i need to add and few other bits on the side .. i got a hour before i go out but hopefully shud only need another hour when i get back x

not gonna slate the server as i havent tried it as of yet but ,,

How are you gonna run a server if you are very busy irl, and always gotta go out?
Running a server requires dedication and this is amain key for a nice user count.

Plz answer -- and as i say im not slating just answers before i even think of trying.

I dont play a server unless i know help is always at hand and host is 100%
know wot i mean

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
not gonna slate the server as i havent tried it as of yet but ,,

How are you gonna run a server if you are very busy irl, and always gotta go out?
Running a server requires dedication and this is amain key for a nice user count.

Plz answer -- and as i say im not slating just answers before i even think of trying.

I dont play a server unless i know help is always at hand and host is 100%
know wot i mean
i understand what ur saying mate , but ive just been busy the past 2 weeks because of family issues and been seeing the missus a tad more because she was on holiday from work, it wont be like this from monday hopefully , i cant help the what life throws at you tho really! ..

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Ne realistic chance of this being up today or at least tomoz?
im back tonight at 10:30 and doing nothing tomoz cos missus busy so u got me all day so im gonna put it up in testing tonight and then live 2moz night if no major bugs etc ..

so testing period starts tonight @11ish

ill upload the new client and the patch you need with it ..

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
What changes should we expect compared to Crusade files?

Kits updated?Mob strengths fixed?Lvling faster?Ne info would be helpfull

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
What changes should we expect compared to Crusade files?

Kits updated?Mob strengths fixed?Lvling faster?Ne info would be helpfull
ermm these files i started from fresh , reason i worked on the crusade files was because shaun wanted help then he just pissed off so i worked alone , now im back into making mir servers i thought id made a fresh start etc .. everything on this server is brand new and has no connection with the old one .. it will deffo pick up more users as well since i personally think theres more to do and keep you playing .. oh and paras and pros wont be dropping from everywere there gonna be rare but not too rare if u get what i mean .. its a high rate server .. kits go up to 110 atm .. new kit every 2-5 levels .. 5 " rare " kits ingame .. theres alot been added and you shall see what later on :) or whenever you log on .. oh and the servers being renamed becasue shaun thought of saint wraith or w/e it is .. but since this is purely nothing to do with shaun since he pissed off it will be a new name and new start !

would write more but im due to go out to see the missus lol

speak later x

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
just got in .. had bad night with missus the ****ing tool .. so good news im around 24/7 again .. just uploading the patch , if u want more up to date info add me on msn

[email protected]

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Not sure, last night at 12 midnight he was still sorting some things

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
right im putting it into live once i come back .. gonna go get my iphone back off ex before i do anything .. this ****ty n95 anoying me .. be back soon then server up x