Sawell Radio

Join Discord

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Lmao
Inbred go found At a junkyard while his 76 year old parents were making love on a rust matress

His real parents Were jamjars!

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Love this song

Play the best song in the world**

Play Fcuk her hard

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Prai said:
Bountie Ur gay If u dnt like Make one urself and Let us listen I love disney songs So ill see you there ok??

Listen you sheep, stop folliwin the 'I hate Bounty' crew to get brownie points, cos the only brownie stuff you get to see is your own sh!t on some dudes dick. Ok, I admit you can't live without a c0ck between your lips....but you made the worst mistake of dissin' Disney music.

Disney music owns you and the Angel Delight that you call a brain. The fact of the matter is Jessica, that you listen to gangster rap in order for other people to think your cool, whereas if your REALLY cool you can jam to 'A Whole New World' from Aladin and people still give you props.

Now I will await your pathetic excuse for a comeback. And no, not the one I did on your mums face, like a retort or a reply.

When that comes.....all i'm gonna hear is 'BAAAA' and 'swish swish swish' : :skipcow:

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
FUTURA said:
Listen you sheep, stop folliwin the 'I hate Bounty' crew to get brownie points, cos the only brownie stuff you get to see is your own sh!t on some dudes dick. Ok, I admit you can't live without a c0ck between your lips....but you made the worst mistake of dissin' Disney music.

Disney music owns you and the Angel Delight that you call a brain. The fact of the matter is Jessica, that you listen to gangster rap in order for other people to think your cool, whereas if your REALLY cool you can jam to 'A Whole New World' from Aladin and people still give you props.

Now I will await your pathetic excuse for a comeback. And no, not the one I did on your mums face, like a retort or a reply.

When that comes.....all i'm gonna hear is 'BAAAA' and 'swish swish swish' : :skipcow:
I must admit That one was a good en..But
Ive been told to Flame Bountie So thats what i do
So why dont you stop acting Like your ****ing god Be littling people And Take that "Cok" out ur ****ing lips And try get the full ****ing story Retard

And if you read correctly it says i Love disney music (Hakuna matada is the Perfect Example)
It may of seem Sarcastic But it fucing wasent Cumstain

Last edited:

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
FUTURA said:

To be fair to Prai, I asked everyone on the radio to flame bountie.. was only a little bit of fun and it wasn't sheep action as we were all in :p

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Prai said:
I must admit That one was a good en..But
So why dont you stop acting Like your ****ing god Be littling people And Take that "Cok" out ur ****ing lips And try get the full ****ing story Retard

And if you read correctly it says i Love disney music (Hakuna matda is the Perfect Example)
It may of seem Sarcastic But it fucing wasent Cumstain

shut up you just got owned. (by fut).

and sawell , you fat c.u.n.t get of your chair and go to the gym, maybe you'll lose some weight and maybe get a girl friend (dont count on it though). Because your butters mate.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Prai said:
.But

I told you Sharon, all I'm hearin is 'BAAAA' and 'swish swish swish'.

Nice one on jackin both of the remarks I made in that post. In regard to your other comment about God (show some respect girl, capital letter doesn't take much), have you read my user title yet?

If I am God, i know you worship me, after all you did name your account 'Prai'.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
BountieHunter said:
shut up you just got owned. (by fut).
But the fact remains you couldnt own him yourself, even if you tried.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Look up prai You wont find Anything useful on it..
If i look up futura most probs id find alot

You see I actually came up with my name Unlike you wich ive seen Many times befor...

And why the hell shud i spell it God not god

I was Directing that commnet to you If i was saying i worship God then i would spell it God.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
HJ
FUTURA said:
I told you Sharon, all I'm hearin is 'BAAAA' and 'swish swish swish'.

Nice one on jackin both of the remarks I made in that post. In regard to your other comment about God (show some respect girl, capital letter doesn't take much), have you read my user title yet?

If I am God, i know you worship me, after all you did name your account 'Prai'.

How can you hear Pixels?

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Because I'm God remember. Can't you phonetically pronounce your own account name? And get the connection....God...worship....come on, you can do it! Give that Angel Delight a stir!

You're ignorant, you're stupid, you're thick, you're dumb, your brain works crap, you're dim, dull, retarded, not clever, turd for brains, the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on. And on.

If I were you I would stop replying because the fact of the matter is cupcake that I am superior to you in EVERY SINGLE WAY IMAGINABLE.

Except being gay, i'll let you have that one.

:lol: