Scapegaming [WOW - WOTLK]

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
scapegaming.jpg

Largest WoW Private server pop anywhere! (24k + players online) :: 5 Servers (Fun/Blizlike/Highrate-Bliz/PvE-Custom/PvP-Battleground) :: 1gbit uplink :: Latest Hardware :: Lag-free :: HUGE active forums community :: Constant Uptime :: Scripted Instances!

http://www.scapegaming.com/

My review:
I play bliss like, nice server very fun and lots of people. Strongly recommended by me.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
i think i'll download the client tonight/tomorrow and i'll upload it in parts if someone wants it

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
You Will Have To Wait For Him To Upload It, As It Takes Ages To Download.

Bit Of A Joke To Be Honest.

Last edited:

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Lol Going To Take You A While To Upload It Ain't It? Even Tho You Doing It In Part's :D

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
if i upload the cliento to filefront it will take ages to upload because they cap my upload at 256kbps

anyone knows where can i upload the client?

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
So does this server include the need to vote everyday along with getting killed by donation gear without being able to fight back?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I have the full client download on my dedi I will give link also my server now supports 3.1.0. Im doing a High rate server now not a BG server as BG is abit useless without a playerbase.

InstallWoW (enGB)
InstallWoW (enUS)

So does this server include the need to vote everyday along with getting killed by donation gear without being able to fight back?

Yes you vote everyday. And its one of the biggest Donation servers ever. I have a copy of the owners paypal here somewhere I'll upload a pic.

feryl2.jpg

Last edited:

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Never any point playing when it's donation run in my opinion.

You'll spend your time getting to a high level, getting decent gear. Only to enter a bg and find some guy in stupid gear soloing your 10 man team because he helped fill the server makers pockets, which is the entire aim of the server.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
My Server has been edited. :-

Battle-WoW.co.cc is a new World of Warcraft server, We are supporting the 3.1.0 patch.

The server is a High Rate Blizzlike server with some custom vendors in each major city.

We Have PvP Titles and on PvP Kill scripts where you can gain either gold or Items by killing other players.

Some Server Information:-

Experience Rate: x100
Quest Experience Rate: x100
Rest Rate: x100
All Drop Rates: x10
Honor Rate: x1
Level Cap: 120

Again the server supports 3.1.0 for information on how to connect to the server please visit the 'Connection Guide' Page.

We may be looking for staff memebers fairly soon so please visit our forums too.

To get the players coming onto the server please vote every 12 hours each time you vote on each link you can gain 5 vote points which can be used to by ingame items. You must be logged in before you vote.

Very Stable 1day(s) uptime without crash so far.

Links to download WoTLK:-
http://battle-wow.co.cc/downloads/clients/InstallWoW (enGB).exe

http://battle-wow.co.cc/downloads/clients/InstallWoW (enUS).exe

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
My Server has been edited. :-

So you point out how much money this server has made and in the same post plug your own donation server?

Someone see's dollar signs I think.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
So you point out how much money this server has made and in the same post plug your own donation server?

Someone see's dollar signs I think.

My server isnt a donation server. You cant buy Items for donations.

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
i get to the chara making thing and it just ses"creating chara" was on that for abit 10 mins any ideas?

thanks

pogs

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
i wouldent be abull to log on to the server if it was down would i ???#