Scorpion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaba

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2003
Scorpion Server. Worth It.

Hello all,

Scorpion Server will open 26th September, 11am Uk time.

Scorpion Server

After 5 months of work i will offer a mir 3 with all features u can imagine, on web u will get some screenies, and in forum a few more.

The exclusive feature is the game in two lenguages, Spanish and English, and u can change language in D button when u want while playing.

Game will start with a big comunity of spanish players and i will like english players on game too.

Like gm i like hear people ideas, and have experience of 10 years playing and making of GM on all mirs u can imagine (from mir2 beta....)
Will try make a niveled game for all classes and with all the features of the game used (lots of servers not use all can offer mir 3...) with lots of updates.

More Features:
Own Items, Hierarchy titles, Key Makers to acces some king rooms, lots of news mobs, new armors, weapons, helmets....

The game is free and have a good new computer and a great conexion.

If u looking for a new server that will rock, here is your place.

Last edited:

mapadale

Re: Scorpion Server. Worth It.

Post removed from being posted in wrong section.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield

Looks great but whats the exp rate?

EDIT:also how will the english players be able to read the npcs etc?

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007

no offence there is nothing new in the screen shot's and there is already multi language servers mine was had all the files then lost interest but meh.

whats new?

mapadale

errr mob images and maps ????????

they look ace i cant w8
Ermmm where you been PK, Lyncus has most them on his server.

Nothing good there, will need a lot more than that to excite me into playing it.

Chaba

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2003

no offence there is nothing new in the screen shot's and there is already multi language servers mine was had all the files then lost interest but meh.

whats new?

New? The only things new not in other servers is the new patch of mir3, i get what i like of it and put on server.

I played few servers and mir 3 have lots of features that gms not use.

Bosses can be configured like the gm want, i will work on server for make intelligent bosses.

I will use items to start quests...

What i can promise is the game never will stop of get updates, quest and lots of games.
I will make a gambling with dice like old mir 2 times :)

I love mir3 and i know what is need for be fun.

The experience like people asked, will be 100 lvls based, the 50 first will be easy to get (like 2 months in a normal player) and next levels will be more hard but not impossible never.

Experience in groups will be the best way to lvl.

I will use a mix kr mode with kms, kr free acces and kr with some item to waste for go in.

Like said if u like mir3, here u can get a good server where play.

And sorry for the web, after 5 months working on server i not have time for it. When i get a bit of time i will redesign it full.

Last edited:

mapadale

New? The only things new not in other servers is the new patch of mir3, i get what i like of it and put on server.

I played few servers and mir 3 have lots of features that gms not use.

Bosses can be configured like the gm want, i will work on server for make intelligent bosses. AI is used in a couple of servers, including several I'm working on. So nothing new.

I will use items to start quests... Seen it done

What i can promise is the game never will stop of get updates, quest and lots of games.
I will make a gambling with dice like old mir 2 times :) Xtreme and Sting have this.

I love mir3 and i know what is need for be fun.

The experience like people asked, will be 100 lvls based, the 50 first will be easy to get (like 2 months in a normal player) and next levels will be more hard but not impossible never.

Experience in groups will be the best way to lvl.

I will use a mix kr mode with kms, kr free acces and kr with some item to waste for go in.

Like said if u like mir3, here u can get a good server where play.

And sorry for the web, after 5 months working on server i not have time for it. When i get a bit of time i will redesign it full.
I'm sorry but you havern't given anything that isn't all ready in avilible in most servers that are currently out there. Especially the long term ones, players want somthing different from every other server.

Use your own imagination and not everyone else's, this is the only way you will get players that play on a long term basis.

MrElusive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 12, 2008

I'm sorry but you havern't given anything that isn't all ready in avilible in most servers that are currently out there. Especially the long term ones, players want somthing different from every other server.

Use your own imagination and not everyone else's, this is the only way you will get players that play on a long term basis.

serisoulsy, stfu about 'new stuff'. so what if other servers have what this has...and so what if you're working on it. so far, all i've heard from you is talk and no proof.

half the new stuff all these servers have and everyone says they want is never used and often bugged to hell.

i don't see whats wong with a bog standard high rate server with some well tohught out caves, mobs and sets. simple really, like the original ******.

anyway, server looks OK. hope you can crack down on cheats (especially among the spanish population)

btw MOD, your post has little / nothing to do with the upcomming section and is derogatory / inciting flames. please follow the rules.

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom

half the new stuff all these servers have and everyone says they want is never used and often bugged to hell. the new stuff makes a server its own ye things are buggy but thats cuz most ppl on here are always pushing gms so they never have chance to fully test out things

i don't see whats wong with a bog standard high rate server with some well tohught out caves, mobs and sets. simple really, like the original ******.
alot of things are wrong with a bog standard high rate been to many of them and there all boring been playing mir 3 P servers since EI and there been so much **** pop up theres only a few servers that stand out as bing any gd and there VE, extreme both high and low, mirworlds EI and JOB and sting, and dowt any servers will match them for ages
............^^

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield

serisoulsy, stfu about 'new stuff'. so what if other servers have what this has...and so what if you're working on it. so far, all i've heard from you is talk and no proof.

half the new stuff all these servers have and everyone says they want is never used and often bugged to hell.

anyway, server looks OK. hope you can crack down on cheats (especially among the spanish population)

btw MOD, your post has little / nothing to do with the upcomming section and is derogatory / inciting flames. please follow the rules.
QFT

Shame bout the exp tho =(

mapadale

I'm entitled to have my own opion, as does everyone else.

This is what it was, an opion to a comment that was made. To which the statment was false, just because I'm a mod. Doesn't mean I'm not allowed to voice my own opion.

Yet I'm sure this is an opion of this "Up an comming server", so yes it is very on topic.

Last edited:

Chaba

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2003
Re: Scorpion Server

Opening for the server is fixed on Friday 26th of September.

Client is available on web.

Enjoy it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.